after 4 months i cant believe it.....

well the af has calmed right down not much blood at all but at least it has finally happened sorry if tmi x sylv x

i have been taking agnus castus and i think that helped me as it regulates your cycle and helps with ovulating.
heart tree-look up agnus castus honey because i think that helped me and before all this i had a positive opk which i had never had before. that might help you honey how great would it be if we got our bfps at the samw time!!!
x sylv x

Thanks sylv! I ovulate regularly, just not as early as I would like to which I've read means the egg isn't as good quality. I've looked at agnus castus but not sure it is for me. That being said, I'm totally into getting our BFPs at the same time! Let's do it babe! I hope you ovulate soon! xoxo

well just to update you ladies my af has finished today so im ready to start again and so excited!!!!!!!! x sylv x

thats great news!! what a relief that must be.

Fire up the opks

the opks are ready and waiting honey!!! the relief and happiness i feel is overwhelming. when should i start testing? x sylv x

:wohoo: Yey - hopefully that's the last you'll see of old witchypoo for 9 months eh??

Good luck hun xxx

the opks are ready and waiting honey!!! the relief and happiness i feel is overwhelming. when should i start testing? x sylv x

Weeellll! If you're me...CD6 :haha:...but don't be like me...I'm neurotic and am poas up tp 5 times a day atm :blush:

I discourage you to be like moi......got any opk's??....err sorry yeah you just answered that one! :thumbup:

well im cd4 so was thinking of starting to test from cd8 once a day between 2 and 4pm from what i have read thats the best time of day but not sure what do you think? xsylv x

Sounds good to me Sylv....go for it, I usually test 3 times a day when I know ov is just around the corner, as my peak this month came suddenly and later than before my m/c

Well chick, I am not far behind you now. I am back to CD1, little bummed but at least my cycles seem to be getting back to normal.

well dazed we seem to be near each other so lets see how we get on!!! lots of baby dust to everyone i feel very positive for all of us!!! x sylv x

thanks sparkly i think after 16 weeks of waiting i cant be anything but positive im so happy and my oh is so excited that we can try again after such a hard time. bring on lots of bfps for us x sylv x

dazed your on we will try together and keep each other company and very positive!!!! cant wait to start testing again i will feel like something is actually happening and we have moved forward!!!! x sylv x

Yay PMA! We will try this together. Here to a sticky BFP!

hi dazed im on cd7 so will start testing tomorrow. how many are you now honey? love having a testing buddy x sylv x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->