after 4 months i cant believe it.....

hi dazed im on cd7 so will start testing tomorrow. how many are you now honey? love having a testing buddy x sylv x

I am CD4. Probably won't test until June 6th (I think) or at least try to wait till then. I am going to wait until at least the day of or the day after my longest cycle which was CD38. I know its probably a ways off of yours, but at least we can tempt or hold eachother back!

im cd8 so have tested today and just a faint line but i will limit myself to 1 test a day. let me know how you get on honey with your 1st test x sylv x

I have started debating on using OPKs. I have no problem with it, I just don't want hubby to think I am becoming obsessed.

well i have got nothing yet just faint lines but if everything goes to plan i should ovulate around thursday. me and oh just have a laugh about it i call him my performing seal!! i think because it was so stressful with waiting 4 months that now we are really positive about it all x sylv x

I'm sure he probably wouldn't really care. I don't think I will o for about another week or so, the side effect of long cycles. the good thing is they are getting back to normal.

thats good news that they are getting back to normal honey but keep me posted on your testing. well did a test yesterday evening and it was alot darker so took advantage of my hubby!!lol but this morning woke up with pain in my left side which is still there so got to keep an eye on that,i even thought maybe its my egg being released but i doubt it but hey a girl can dream!!! x sylv x

Good for you! Your probably right about the egg thing since from what I have read on here you get the positive OPK before you ovulate. I think I am going to start testing next weekend, hubby confirmed that he doesn't really care. Keep going at it and good luck to catching that eggy! ~Lisa~

considering i have waited 4 months for an egg im going to catch this 1 even if i have to handcuff hubby to the bed so have got him when i need him11 lol x sylv x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->