after 4 months, i got my BFP.

beccaboo

PG after MC
Reaction score
the line is very faded, but its there!!
im talking another test in the moring with my FMU, to hopefully get a bolder line.

https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e97/SHORTYDOOWOP15/positive.jpg

im stoked but still shaking, it was hard to take a pic because i was shaking so bad! hah

:happydance:

oooh it's there most definatly! It's darker than my 1st BFP! You just must be pretty early on. Congrats!!! :D x

yayyy, and its actually more visible in person, the flash kindof faded it..

im four weeks, not far along at all.

and thank you :D

I got mine when I was 3w5d so ofcourse very faint i needed reassuring so i did 2 more that same night and they were very faint aswell but def there. needed more reassuring did another in a week- bright pink!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of pregnancy!! Woohooo!!:happydance:

thank you thank you thank thankyou!

seriously i am over the moon, i really never thought this could happen to me!

Awww congratulations. I hope it happens this quick for me when i ttc xxx

Congratulations!!! I got mine today after four months of trying as well. :friends:

i hope you get yours right away, the wait is no fun and can play tricks on you and drive you crazy!!

4 months is pretty average i think, but im so glad i didnt have to ttc for longer though.

:happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: HUGE CONGRATS babes ... Here's cyber :wine: to a H&H 9months

wooo hoo!!!!!!! I got mine after 4 months too!!!

awsome. and thankyou everyone :hugs:

i tested positive again this morning, so its for real, it wasnt a dream thankgoodness.

because believe me i have had plenty of dreams like this :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->