after 4 years, success with clomid FIRST round!

NikoleRae

Reaction score
After sufferring from PCOS since I was 15, my husband and I have been actively trying for 4 years. I did not have menstrual cycles. For me, once or twice a year. I went to see the OBGYN in April of this year, which she prescriped me provera in april. I took provera in april, did my BBT chart, went back in June to show her I was not ovulating. July 2nd I start my Provera and Clomid on days cd5-9 By cd15 I had ovulated!! I was so happy but I didnt want to get my hopes up! I heard women with PCOS have to adjust their dosage a little bit. I had started developing pregnancy symptoms EARLY! and I read that Clomid can make you have pregnancy symptoms. My bbs started hurting like.. ONE DPO! My Back started throbbing 4dpo by the time I implantated between 6-9dpo I was miserable, crying, mood swings were rediculous!!! lol But yesterday was 10 dpo and I got my first ever BFP!! :happydance:

Aww congratulations! such a happy ending, after a very long wait - you both must be thrilled! good luck for the next 9months!

x

congratulations hun, been a struggle but you got there, so please 4u xx

congrats - great news. I start my clomid in Sept after TTC for close to 3 years. I ov on my own and have a pretty regular cycle but was borederline PCOS. Dont know if it will work for me but its worth a shot.

What CD did you take the clomid - i was told to take mine CD1-5

congratulations!!!! you really deserve this, really happy for you hun

hope you and DH enjoy every minute :hugs:

Thank you ladies!! Thanks Jolene :) Clomid is really a great fertility drug! It was almost too easy!! I had zero side effects!! Reba, if you're already ovulating on your own thats good! My body actually ovulated on its on in June, like a week before I started the clomid. That was the first time my body EVER ovulated on its on, and it was from taking 2 rounds of Provera.. it somehow gave my body a kick start, and my DH must have strong swimmers, lol but the icing on the cake was telling the Lord it was ALL in his hands, and I were to worry no more! Went to church on Sunday, and got my BFP monday! What a miracle!!

wow, how amazing! I'm not pregnant yet, but you definitely gave me hope!!! congrats!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That's amazing news!! Wishing you a very sticky bean!!!

Im similar to you - I have PCOS and almost no cycles. I also hope to start Clomid soon and your story is an inspiration!!!

:happydance::flower::yellow::hug::headspin: CONGRATS!! Read your story and it is a well deserved BFP! I am so very happy for you! :happydance:\\:D/\\:D/O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->