after 4 years, success with clomid FIRST round!

Just got a BFP and I am so pleased that Clomid has worked the first time for me. It really is a wonderful drug! Never thought that this would happen. Like you NikoleRae I symptom spotted everything and had a few negative test results.... too early. So good luck everyone and believe that the clomid will work!

Fantastic to hear that a few of you experienced immediate success with clomid. If af gets me this weekend then I am starting my 1st clomid cycle days 2-6. I really hope that I get quick success too! And of course, baby dust to absolutely everyone trying - let's have a baby boom this month!!! Enjoy your pregnancies ladies. X:dust:

Good luck and if you start on Clomid I would go for a higher dose. 100mg worked for me ... it is an anmazing drug. FX for you

YAY!! Clomid worked for you first round too?? omg, we are soo blessed!!! Im so happy for you!! How far does that put you??? I think im 4weeks 6 days!!! First ultrasound at 6 weeks!!

Its so exciting. I have been following your messages and it sounded like we had very similar experiences. Yes it was my firsttime on Clomid and I am thankful that it has worked. I am due on the 10th April so just joined the sweatpeas in April thread are you on it?
How are you feeling now? I have like a fluttering feeling and pressure on abdomen but not sick yet....
Good luck and happy 9 months:happydance:

Hey maria! Yay you get to try Clomid too! The biggest thing is to start off positive, do everything you can do in your power, and dont worry!! Everything will fall into place! Keep us updated Maria! Im excited for you. Are you charting??

Yep, am charting!! Well, this has been one loooong cycle so not much point of charting. But I know exactly what happens to my BBT after ovulation from those 2 cycles when I have ovulated this year. So Ill be looking out for that :thumbup:

Thanks honey and once again Happy&Healthy 9 months!! I hope to join you soon :happydance:

Maria, thats what I thought too! My cycle was going on cd55 when I ovulated on my own before the Clomid.. so you never know! Stay on your toes, I missed all the signs because I thought..never!!! lol GL!!

Sally I must find this April thread everyone is talking about!! I am not sick to my belly yet.. my back kind of hurts.. not very many symptoms though. I dont want to rush it just yet!! lol lets enjoy this time!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. :0) I also got pregnant on my first cycle of clomid after trying for a year and a half.

Congratulatoins hunni. I'm really pleased for you. Enjoy your pregnancy xx

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. :0) I also got pregnant on my first cycle of clomid after trying for a year and a half.

Hi Steffi. What dosage of clomid did you take and did you have any other drugs? Also, did you have a scan to see how many eggs you were going to releas - or just a blood test to see if the clomid had worked? Sorry for all the questions! Are you pregnant now? X

Many congratulations hun,it gives us ltttcers alot of hope.h&h 9 months xxxx

Hi Steffi. What dosage of clomid did you take and did you have any other drugs? Also, did you have a scan to see how many eggs you were going to releas - or just a blood test to see if the clomid had worked? Sorry for all the questions! Are you pregnant now? X

I took the lowest dose. I recall it was 50 mg. Here is the strangest part of the story. My husband was found to have a real low sperm count...around 16 million. He was supposed to start some pills to increase the count. I also tried 3 packs of pre-seed for the first time when I ovulated during the clomid cycle. I found out I was pregnant at 11 dpo. When I told my dh he said he wasn't even able to start the pills yet. My OB Gyn was surprised I got pregnant inspite of my hubby's low count. I never had the scan, but I did buy lots of ovulation tests and when I knew ovulation was close, I tested 2x a day. Our baby is now 4 months old. My Dh is 47 and I am 39 and this is our 3rd child.

*Sorry to hijack your thread NikoleRae. Congratulations again!

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooo congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I took the lowest dose. I recall it was 50 mg. Here is the strangest part of the story. My husband was found to have a real low sperm count...around 16 million. He was supposed to start some pills to increase the count. I also tried 3 packs of pre-seed for the first time when I ovulated during the clomid cycle. I found out I was pregnant at 11 dpo. When I told my dh he said he wasn't even able to start the pills yet. My OB Gyn was surprised I got pregnant inspite of my hubby's low count. I never had the scan, but I did buy lots of ovulation tests and when I knew ovulation was close, I tested 2x a day. Our baby is now 4 months old. My Dh is 47 and I am 39 and this is our 3rd child.

*Sorry to hijack your thread NikoleRae. Congratulations again!

What a fantastic story! I have 1 pack of pre seed left which I will be bringing out when I get a pos OPK (assuming they work for me that is, they never have in the past) I am also drinking grapefruit juice which I have heard helps increase CM and green tea which helps fertility generally. I so badly want this to work for us. I actually don't know how much more my OH can take, TTC for all this time has strained our relationship somewhat :cry: Are you going to try for number 4 or stop at 3? X

What a fantastic story! I have 1 pack of pre seed left which I will be bringing out when I get a pos OPK (assuming they work for me that is, they never have in the past) I am also drinking grapefruit juice which I have heard helps increase CM and green tea which helps fertility generally. I so badly want this to work for us. I actually don't know how much more my OH can take, TTC for all this time has strained our relationship somewhat :cry: Are you going to try for number 4 or stop at 3? X[/QUOTE]

Hopesfading: Sending you lots of baby dust your way! :dust: :dust:
We haven't decided yet if we still want 1 more. It sure would be nice for my baby to have a sibling closer to his age. My kids are 9 and 6 years old. I'd love to have one more, but I still have to convince DH! :wacko:

Thank you so much ladies!! I want to be an inspiration to anyone and everyone. After a few years I had given up hope!! I thought I was not meant to be a mother, I used to
cry every other day.. watching the baby channgel on discovery health. It was heartbreaking!! My husband deep down really wanted a baby too, he just never said anything because he didnt want me to feel bad about it.. so we just babyed our dog..lol when we started the Clomid I told the DH not to get his hopes up.. I took the clomid cd5-9 I started looking at charts on fertility friend to see on average how long it would take to ovulate. I got my first +opk on cd13 completely threw me off guard! then fertility friend said I ovulated on cd14 but then changed it to cd15 so then I thought for sure We didnt BD on time.. but here we are! First ultrasound on the 19th! Those who are starting Clomid please keep me updated!!!! Good Luck to yall!!

aww huge congratulations to you.

Huge congrats!! :happydance:

I conceived naturally but I also hardly ever had periods, turns out I concieved on CD 180 or something silly like that... anything is possible girls :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->