after 4 years, success with clomid FIRST round!

congratulations hun its lovely to read people getting bfps when having pcos makes me think more positive it can happen to more of us...

happy and healthy 9 months xx

Wow congratulations!! So pleased to see another LTTTC-er graduate!!! xxxx

wow that fantastic huge congrats hope everthing works out really well 4 you x

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev033pb___.png

congratulations! I took my first round of clomid earlier this month and am now in the 2ww. Hopefully I will be as lucky as you! H&H 9 months! x

Congratualtions NicoleRae - so good to heat the clomid worked for you. This is my first cycle on Clomid and I am waiting to test on Monday. I have found it difficult to decide if my symptoms are related to clomid or that I might be pregnant. We shall see and lets hope it is poitive like you. Good luck for the next nine months I am sure that you will be looked after.

Congratulations :happydance:

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt9c4ad.aspx

Ladies thank you!! Sally and Princess, I never thought the first round would be my round with clomid! Especially with PCOS. But I will tell you, my 2ww was awful! I symptom spotted EVERYTHING. I googled- "Clomid and FALSE pregnancy Symptoms" every other day! The day before I got my BFP I said you know what? Im not going to stress about this any longer!! Its not in my hands anymore! And the next day I got my bfp :) Just have faith and be strong! Clomid is a very successful drug, not just for me, but millions of women across the world! it WILL work for you!

Just got a BFP and I am so pleased that Clomid has worked the first time for me. It really is a wonderful drug! Never thought that this would happen. Like you NikoleRae I symptom spotted everything and had a few negative test results.... too early. So good luck everyone and believe that the clomid will work!

Just got a BFP and I am so pleased that Clomid has worked the first time for me. It really is a wonderful drug! Never thought that this would happen. Like you NikoleRae I symptom spotted everything and had a few negative test results.... too early. So good luck everyone and believe that the clomid will work!

Fantastic to hear that a few of you experienced immediate success with clomid. If af gets me this weekend then I am starting my 1st clomid cycle days 2-6. I really hope that I get quick success too! And of course, baby dust to absolutely everyone trying - let's have a baby boom this month!!! Enjoy your pregnancies ladies. X:dust:

YAY!! Clomid worked for you first round too?? omg, we are soo blessed!!! Im so happy for you!! How far does that put you??? I think im 4weeks 6 days!!! First ultrasound at 6 weeks!!

Awww! It gets better and better!

Im on my last pill of Provera today and then Clomid on days 2-6. So Im following in your footsteps, Nikole :happydance: I also didn't think Clomid can work for us PCOS ladies first time! Guess I was wrong!

I would love to get pregnant in August and have my baby in May :blush:

Will have to be patient and let Clomid do its job!! I also rarely ovulate on my own but sounds like Clomid can work for me :happydance:

Hey maria! Yay you get to try Clomid too! The biggest thing is to start off positive, do everything you can do in your power, and dont worry!! Everything will fall into place! Keep us updated Maria! Im excited for you. Are you charting??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->