After 6 months of trying, finally...

flutterbylge

Riley's mummy & expecting
Reaction score
Hello ladies, I thought I would never get to write on here, but finally, after 6 months of trying, we conceived our first baby on our wedding night.. I just found out that I am pregnant 3 days ago and both me and my husband are over the moon.. I am now 5 weeks pregnant and I have never been so happy and excited in my life... Phoned my GP on monday morning and they gave me an appointment with the midwife for 4th November, I will be 7 weeks by then, I am planning to play a bit dumb about my previous period date so that they might decide to give me my first scan... I am so excited and scared, I just dont want anything to happen to my baby... I have already got some books and started reading about pregnancy and started taking my vitamins and folic acid.. Anyway, I am looking forward to hearing everybpdys good news, thank you very much for reading this..

Thank you so much, congratulations on your baby and I hope you have a comfortbale, healthy pregnancy for the rest of your time... <3

Aww! how romantic! congratulations on your wedding baby!! xx

congratulations, wishing a very happy and healthy 9months :)

awwww congratulations hun! so nice to conceive on hunnymoon :)

Congrats hun! How lovely that you conceived on your wedding night!

Yayyy! Congratulations! :happydance: And on your wedding night...how romantic! Have a fantastic 9 months and good luck in getting that scan.

Lx

Congratulations.

Have a very happy and healthy pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78