After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

I wanted to take baby asprin but my doc advised against it as i have asthma? I am going to take my pregnacare tablets and just try to relax about the whole thing. My wedding is in less than 5 months, would be lovely to be at least 12 weeks pregnant by then. Last time we told people straight away, this time we are going to keep it to ourselves untill 12 weeks as telling everyone was awful.

I wanted to take baby asprin but my doc advised against it as i have asthma? I am going to take my pregnacare tablets and just try to relax about the whole thing. My wedding is in less than 5 months, would be lovely to be at least 12 weeks pregnant by then. Last time we told people straight away, this time we are going to keep it to ourselves untill 12 weeks as telling everyone was awful.
Congratulations on your wedding Erinsmummy. You must be so excited! It will be my 2 year wedding anniversary in Sept. Cant believe how quickly the time goes. When we get our :bfp: I wont be telling anyone until I've seen the 12 week scan and know everything is ok. x

Yes I agree we won't be telling anyone either. I have asthma also. What is the reasoning you are not suppose to take it with asthma? I never asked my doctor, I just started taking it. Hope that I didn't just hurt my chances. I got my positive OPK on Monday CD 24 and we BD Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. DH needs a break for a day since he has been sick so I hope we covered our bases. Fingers and toes crossed. How is everyone else? Where are you in your cycles?

Yes I agree we won't be telling anyone either. I have asthma also. What is the reasoning you are not suppose to take it with asthma? I never asked my doctor, I just started taking it. Hope that I didn't just hurt my chances. I got my positive OPK on Monday CD 24 and we BD Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. DH needs a break for a day since he has been sick so I hope we covered our bases. Fingers and toes crossed. How is everyone else? Where are you in your cycles?

He didnt give me a reason but i had some at home and looked on the pack and it does day consult your doctor if you have asthma. Im sure its fine really.
Im on day 15, so have BD every day for the last 4 days. will tonight aswel just to make sure :thumbup:

He didnt give me a reason but i had some at home and looked on the pack and it does day consult your doctor if you have asthma. Im sure its fine really.
Im on day 15, so have BD every day for the last 4 days. will tonight aswel just to make sure :thumbup:

Are you doing OPKs? Did you get a positive yet or EWCM? I had my positive on Monday and we BD the past 3 days so hopefully that convers us. DH is sick so I don't think he can manage another night. How long are your cycles now. Are they back to normal after the mc? The chemical extended mine by about a week.

No not using OPK, i know when i ovulate now, i get EWCM. I am going to get some OPKS again though i think for next month if im not preg.

I had a scan pic come up on facebook the other day, was of a friends baby at 13 weeks, she was saying how happy and excited they were.. I wrote congrats and wished her well and then i burst into tears! Really want it to be me :(

My daughter is 22 months and I am having 2nd consecutive m/c now. Next time my doc will put me on progesterone (again) but we will add baby asprin. I will wait one cycle. We are sad as we wanted our kids very close in age.

"I had a scan pic come up on facebook the other day, was of a friends baby at 13 weeks, she was saying how happy and excited they were.. I wrote congrats and wished her well and then i burst into tears! Really want it to be me"

I am totally with you on that, I dread going out and seeing preggo moms with their tots. My daughter keeps giving me her baby doll, it's like she somehow knows I want one...(tears)

Erinsmummy I feel your pain. I have so many friends who have either just found out they are pregnant or about to have a baby. I know at least 6 right now. I try to stay positive, but I am human and I can't help but be jealous. At work I found out 2 juvenile girls that I have problems with (17 and 16 years old) are pregnant. Why can they get pregnant but not me. At least I am capable of caring and loving for a child. These girls are smoking pot and are still babies themselves. So frustrating.

My daughter is 22 months and I am having 2nd consecutive m/c now. Next time my doc will put me on progesterone (again) but we will add baby asprin. I will wait one cycle. We are sad as we wanted our kids very close in age.

I'm sorry it hasnt worked out that way for you, i never wanted mine too close in age, but i really didnt want anymore than 3 years. My daughter is 27months and she really needs someone to play with! I have 3 close friends who have kids same age as my LO and 2 already have thier second and 1 is pregnant, think my LO is wondering where hers is!

Erinsmummy I feel your pain. I have so many friends who have either just found out they are pregnant or about to have a baby. I know at least 6 right now. I try to stay positive, but I am human and I can't help but be jealous. At work I found out 2 juvenile girls that I have problems with (17 and 16 years old) are pregnant. Why can they get pregnant but not me. At least I am capable of caring and loving for a child. These girls are smoking pot and are still babies themselves. So frustrating.

It is frustrating. One of my friends has just had a baby 3 months ago, they tried for 3 years, they couldnt get any help becuase she was overwieght so untill she lost weight they wouldnt do anything. So they are trying again now already as shes scared of it taking that long again!

We will also wait to tell although I have to admit its hard in its own way. We didn't tell anyone but my sister and my husbands best friend before. It was very tough to be so sad and know that no one really knew how happy you were before or what you lost.

I'm on CD 9 and starting to get excited. It feels like we have been waiting forever to try again. We started to bd today, even though it's a little early... Just to be safe, :winkwink:. No OPKs here, just going to do things the old fashioned way.... lots of sex with no BC.

Yeah to be honest that was one of the reasons we told people, because we knew if something bad were to happen we would want people to know why we were sad, we got great support from friends and family. We will tell our close friends and family, but only people we know wont tell anyone else! Last time everyone knew. I also think it would be nice to have a little secret between just the two of you, my OH wants to keep it between just me and him, but i could never keep it from my best friend!

Day 17 here. Since the MC my cycles have only been 20 days long so im really hoping even if im not preg that it lasts longer! I dreamt last night i was pregnant, so hopefully that means something lol.

My DH doesn't want to tell anyone either. Not even family. I kind of agree. I think my mom took it harder than I did. She kept trying to tell me there was still a possibility even when I knew it was gone. I am 4 DPO now. My cycles are usually 33 days apart but this time it is longer. Looking more at 38 days. I am trying to talk myself into not testing until AF is due. I am usually the type to start testing way early. Even when I know it will be negative. I just feel like if I have another chemical pregnancy it would be better if I didn't even know.
I have to do OPKs only because with the Clomid I don't get EWCM anymore. I have to use preseed to help me with that. So I have no clue other than low back pain on the left to tell me I am ovulating.
20 days is not very long between cycles Erinsmummy. Your LP might not be long enough. Did you tell your doctor?

My DH doesn't want to tell anyone either. Not even family. I kind of agree. I think my mom took it harder than I did. She kept trying to tell me there was still a possibility even when I knew it was gone. I am 4 DPO now. My cycles are usually 33 days apart but this time it is longer. Looking more at 38 days. I am trying to talk myself into not testing until AF is due. I am usually the type to start testing way early. Even when I know it will be negative. I just feel like if I have another chemical pregnancy it would be better if I didn't even know.
I have to do OPKs only because with the Clomid I don't get EWCM anymore. I have to use preseed to help me with that. So I have no clue other than low back pain on the left to tell me I am ovulating.
20 days is not very long between cycles Erinsmummy. Your LP might not be long enough. Did you tell your doctor?

I used to test early too, the month i got pregnant i didnt though as i wasnt expecting to be preg at all! Im def not testing till af is due, maybe the day before at the earliest.

Noi havnt spoken to my doctor yet, but i will do if it carries on. I said to OH i would wait 3 months, to see if it goes back to normal then see my doc.

I'm sorry for your losses. I know how you feel with the age gap. Luckily I concieved her first cycle NTNP. But, I've been trying for #2 since September. Which wasn't really long I know... but longer than I wanted.

I hope you concieve #2 sticky super quick hun. :hugs:

AFM: Just finished first AF after MC yesterday and now on CD7. Will start OPK on CD10 and hope my body has finished regulating. I also started taking 50mg vitamin B6, so hope that helps!

Hope O hurries up and gets here for us all and we concieve the miracles we'll treasure all the days of our lives.

i also had a m/c in feb. hardest thing to go through and it seems everyone around me gets pregnant, or maybe i notice it more now. i got my first af after m/c on march 31. i am in the tww but cannot pinpoint when i ovulated as i got a positive opk both on cd 12 and cd 16....so i dont know when i ovulated. We will see if i caught an eggy!

Good luck Josie!

I will also wait to test until AF is due. I tested on the day my period was expected last time and got my BFP within 1 minute on December 22. I don't want to play the "is there a line game?" as I think it will make me more anxious. Heck I'm already so nervous. After finding no hb at the 9 week scan last time and waiting until 11.5 weeks to pass everything 4 weeks just seems so early... It will be a long 5-7 weeks after I do (not when- thinking positively) get that BFP, that's for sure!

josie1999 I would say you O'd after the last positive OPK. You can have more than one surge a cycle but you O after the last one. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope this cycle is the one. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->