After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Hi Josie

Yes I had it almost continuously, not bad pain but noticeable right up until my af then it went, not sure if my body was trying to ovulate, I didn't use opk's so not sure if I did ovulate or not that first month.

Still no af... The first 2 months my cycles were 20 days and im on cd23 at the moment. before mc my cycles were average of 25 days so i will wait till sat to test. Hope i get bfp this month!!

I hope it's a BFP for you also.
So I am 9 DPO and kinda feeling depressed today. I have this overwhelming feeling that I won't get a BFP this month. Already feeling crampy, lowback pain, bloated and a dull headache. I also feel like I might be getting sick also so that might explain some of that. My cycles are usually 33 days with a 15 LP on Clomid but I didn't ovulate until CD 25 so I am not sure if the Chem Preg with effect my LP also. I am fighting the urge to test because I know getting a BFN will depress me even more, but I almost can't help myself.

Evening ladies,

The pregnancy and af symptoms are so similar it's tough to tell and so easy to convince yourself of either. You're not out til the witch shows, stay positive.

angelria, mrs duck is right, af and pregnancy symptoms are pretty much the same so your def not out yet! And im not in yet lol. Im going out tomorrow night though for a friends birthday, so was thinking i might do a test, as i wont feel right about drinking if there is a chance im pregnant, but also dont want to not drink and make excuses for it if theres no need lol

Thanks ladies. I guess with what happened last month it is just so easy to assume the worst. Well I can't wait to hear the outcome if you do test tomorrow. I think even if you had a drink or two you would be fine. I drank and didn't know until I was almost 2 weeks late that I was pregnant the first time. I usually don't drink more than 2 though. I am a light weight LOL. 2 Rum Runners and I am huggin the floor :laugh2:

Yes pregnancy symptoms are so similar to AF. Last time I thought something was wrong as I felt like I was going to get my period for days but didn't. On the day of my missed period I took a HPT to rule out pregnancy before calling my doctor. Imagine my surprise to see a positive! Hoping to see another one soon as we know how the last pregnancy ended.

I'm on CD 17. (cycles were 28 before mc, last cycle since was 30). Feeling good and have done lots of BDing lately. It's amazing how less romantic it is when you plan it haha. Anyways, best of luck to erinsmummy and angelria on your upcoming tests! I hope you get your BFPs!!!

Angelria, when im with the in laws we all tend to drink quite a bit lol, and they know we are ttc so will always bleddy ask! Think ill test today anyway if af hasnt arrived this afternoon, not sure i can wait any longer!

Thanks Emmy, yeah sex is so un romantic, sometimes if OH wants to stay up and watch tv and i want to go bed, if im fertile, he always says "right well i better come up and put some stuff inside you" haha not sexy at all!!!

I'm in the same boat tonight, I'm out for a wedding blessing and function afterwards and not sure if I should drink or not. I'm cd 21 (normally 30/31 day cycle) we did lots of bd'ing this cycle so I've everything crossed we caught the eggy but it's too early to test. As long as I take it easy and just have a few over the course of the evening I'm sure it can't harm.

Erinsmummy- That's a bummer, I'm very sorry. Hopefully you will get our BFP next cycle. I'm already trying to convince myself that if it doesn't happen this cycle that's okay, my uterus will be even more ready after another cycle. Oh the things we tell ourselves!
Angelria- Any news?
MrsDuck- I'm sure you'll probably be okay!

Oh and I couldn't have posted yesterday about how unromantic sex is at a better time. This morning my husband comes homes (he works nights) and says, and I quote: "Do I need to do you now or can it wait until after I sleep?" Really? Haha, it just made me laugh. :) Needless to say we waited until afternoon, at which time he informed me that he needed to have his coffee first. Yeah, the TTC things is not romantic at all!!

Thanks Emmy, i was a bit upset yesterday, that was the first cycle after the mc that i wanted to be pregnant, was a little reminder of the mc. Im ok though, OH is really gutted. LO's dad came to pick her up this morning as she goes with him on saturdays, and OH looked really upset and when i asked him what was wrong he said "everytime Erin goes off to her dads it reminds me that im not one" He is a brilliant step dad to Erin, better than brilliant! Feel really bad for him. As for unromantic sex, i always think its funny. Some of the best are "so have we gotta do it today?" Or "darlin im just not in the mood, you get me worked up and il just stick it in when im ready!" charming!!

Angelria how are you?
Hows everone else?

Oh no erinsmummy I'm so sorry, it'll be a bfp for you next cycle for sure :flower:

Ttc certainly isn't romantic is it? I get asked 'is it a nookie day today?' as he can't keep track of my mental cycles, but then neither can I they are still all over the place........And just when my dh thought he was off the hook for a couple of weeks I get 2 positive opks one last night and a really dark one now???

The poor love just had to do the deed with a bad hangover and is now recovering with some paracetamol lying on the sofa aaaaah poor thing.

It looks like I'm back at cd11 is it possible to have 2 periods 2 weeks apart?

Did any of you ever experience implantation bleeding? I never did with my first. I am 11 DPO today and about 4 hours ago I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a bit of brown blood. I know TMI but it was almost like a string of CM that was old blood. When I wiped there was some bright red, not a lot and I had to kind of put the tissue inside to get that. About an hour later I go back and nothing. I can't even get anything when I put the tissue inside and nothing since. 11 DPO is kind of early for me to start. Before Clomid I was always 13 DPO and with Clomid AF shows 15 DPO. I am not sure if my body is still messed up from the chemical or not. I am sure if it is AF it will show up sometime tonight or in the morning, just don't understand why it is so early. Ovulation occured 6 days later than normal and LP shortened WTH?
Erinsmummy I am sorry that AF showed. I am seeing now how awful it is for your body to work itself back out after a loss. I am so confused by everything happening this month. I do have some lower back pain so maybe it is AF just creeping up slowly. I usually just start full flow. No spotting so this is all new.

Did any of you ever experience implantation bleeding? I never did with my first. I am 11 DPO today and about 4 hours ago I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a bit of brown blood. I know TMI but it was almost like a string of CM that was old blood. When I wiped there was some bright red, not a lot and I had to kind of put the tissue inside to get that. About an hour later I go back and nothing. I can't even get anything when I put the tissue inside and nothing since. 11 DPO is kind of early for me to start. Before Clomid I was always 13 DPO and with Clomid AF shows 15 DPO. I am not sure if my body is still messed up from the chemical or not. I am sure if it is AF it will show up sometime tonight or in the morning, just don't understand why it is so early. Ovulation occured 6 days later than normal and LP shortened WTH?
Erinsmummy I am sorry that AF showed. I am seeing now how awful it is for your body to work itself back out after a loss. I am so confused by everything happening this month. I do have some lower back pain so maybe it is AF just creeping up slowly. I usually just start full flow. No spotting so this is all new.

Yes I had the same thing last time. It was very light and on and off. Accompanied by cramping so I was definitely expecting my period. I only spotted, if you can even call it that, maybe once a day for two days. The next day was my missed period and I got my BFP. I don't think it had anything to do with the miscarriage as that was at 9 weeks with no symptoms of mc.

Sounds like it may be implantation bleeding.... Good luck!!!

Thanks Emmy, i was a bit upset yesterday, that was the first cycle after the mc that i wanted to be pregnant, was a little reminder of the mc. Im ok though, OH is really gutted. LO's dad came to pick her up this morning as she goes with him on saturdays, and OH looked really upset and when i asked him what was wrong he said "everytime Erin goes off to her dads it reminds me that im not one" He is a brilliant step dad to Erin, better than brilliant! Feel really bad for him. As for unromantic sex, i always think its funny. Some of the best are "so have we gotta do it today?" Or "darlin im just not in the mood, you get me worked up and il just stick it in when im ready!" charming!!

Angelria how are you?
Hows everone else?

Crossing my fingers for you and your dh next cycle. It always seems that those who want and deserve it most have to try the hardest. A friend of mine is finally pregnant after 4 years Ttc and IVF. My very young SIL got pregnant easily and had her first child on welfare...... Ahhhhh! I'm confident we will all ge our BFPs in time, and know that we will appreciate it ven more knowing the trials and tribulations that proceeded it. Our LOs can never say they were unplanned, unwanted, etc!

As for me I think I'm officially in the two week wait. I'm on cd 18. I had a lot of cramping last night which I think was ovulation. We dtd a few hours before the cramping started and again today.... And every day the past week haha. Might go for one more tomorrow. AF is due between the 8-10 of May depending on cycle length. They were 28 days before mc, but my last one was 30 . I'm hoping to test on the 9th. Hoping time passes quickly!

It looks like I'm back at cd11 is it possible to have 2 periods 2 weeks apart?

It seems like anything is possible after a mc. Better start to DTD again just in case! Lucky husband. :)

So the cramping was pretty bad last night and this morning and when I got home from church the bleeding seems to be heavier. Guess the witch is here. On to another month of Clomid.

Hello everyone

I didn't really watch my cycles and wasn't really in tune with my body before my mmc but looking back I remember I did bleed not heavy and just for a few hours about a week before my af was due, then I thought the witch had got me as the bleeding came on cue but I only bled for that one day then it stopped, I was a bit confused and did a pg test a couple of days later, to my surprise it was positive.

Things unfortunately don't seem to be happening that easily this time round.

Yay for tww Emmy maybe one more for luck though :winkwink:

Angelria oh so sorry the witch got you, it'll be your month next month for sure fx'ed for you.

Sorry af arrive angelria, i didnt get implantation bleeding with either of my pregnancies.
My periods are def heavier since mc, and lasting longer! But at least my cycle was 25 days this time, so seems more normal for me!

Good luck in the tww Emmy! Would be nice to see a bfp on this thread soon!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->