After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Angelria- I'm sorry! I thought for sure from your symptoms this was it. :( Crossing my fingers for next time for you!

I'm excited about the TWW but starting to get a little anxious... Trying to be positive bu not get my hopes up as well. I don't know if you guys have seen this website. It's funny and a little sad but so very true. https://www.twoweekwait.com/ttc-signs

MC in Feb too....after one cycle in Mar, I haven't seen my period since. I don't know if this is normal or if I am pregnant. No symptoms thus far. But each pregnancy is different.

Emmy thanks for making me and dh laugh its so true.

Princesspreg sorry for your loss, do a test you could be, plenty of people on here have fallen pregnant again before their first af. My body was all over the place fingers crossed it seems to be finally going back to normal now.

Let us know how you get on.

I am pregnant!!! Confirmed after pt done today BFP!

I am not so super excited as the first one as I am really scared now.

Congratulations :happydance: I'm so happy for you, this will be your sticky bean for sure

Emmy that is funny, and very true! People ttc are in their own little crazy world lol.

Princesspreg, congrats :) I know what you mean, i was super excited when i got my bfp last time, but after the mc i know next time i am going to be really worried :/

This period is really geting on my nerves, its so heavy!! I usually only use the lightest tampons, and i can leave them in for 6 hours before having to change them, but now im using medium flow ones and im changing more often! This is the heaviest my period has ever been, i HATE it! ~Im just not used to it i suppose!

Princesspreg- congratulations!!!! Try not too worry too much (easier said than done , I know)! How far along are you?

Erinsmummy- my periods have been a little weird too. First was really heavy and second was rather light.

I'm starting to play the symptom game... it really is not good for my sanity haha. I actually googled whether hiccups were an early symptom as i had them twice today. What the hell is wrong with me! :) I'm only 4 days past suspected ovulation too.

I don't know how far along Emmy.... I am in an unsure place right now and so scared to find out.

Princess I think it's normal to be scared, I know I will be scared but excited when I get my next bfp.

Make an appointment to see your dr I'm sure you'll then feel a little better :flower:

Hi Ladies... I'm so sorry for all of your losses! I'm in the same boat... had 3 miscarriages in a year, last one in Feb. Last month was the first time we tried and didn't conceive...AF showed on Sunday. Maybe my body just wasn't ready...my temperatures were all over the place. Going to try again this month. We will get there, we just need to have faith!! As frustrating as it is, everything happens for a reason, I truly believe that. Praying for us all!

Welcome teros, so sorry for your losses. Even though we all had a loss in feb all our bodies seem to be reacting differently, I think I have just ovulated for the first time since my mmc. As you say my body wasn't ready before.

Fingers crossed we all get our sticky beans soon.

hi MrsDuck... yes our bodies can react very differently. I haven't really read the previous pages much but is anyone doing anything differently this time around? My miscarriages were all chromosomal abnormalities = bad luck. I'm in the 1%. So there is really nothing I can do about that.. Gonna start drinking some raspberry leaf tea though..

I too had a loss in Feb and I had another weird light cycle in the begininng of March and nothing since then and I'm very frustrated but I was told it may take a few cycles to get back to normal but really I'm on day #61 right now.. I have the bad baby blues today it doesn't help a gf of mine is expecting and wasn't even planned and her and the BD were actually talking about splitting and she popped up pregnant, now things seem to be A- OK with them which I talked to her about and she understands and says it will happen when I least expect it I'm happy for her but at the same time I'm like why not me? It also adds fuel to the fire that everyone around me is getting pregnant! UGH So good luck to us all and I hope to join you ladies and we all get something good out of this :)

teros- We're doing things differently by doing it right this time, haha. Last BFP was a huge surprise after we returned from our honeymoon. I drank several times before I got my BFP (at 4+0 on the day my period was due) and of course didn't touch another sip of alcohol, let alone caffeine once I found out but I will always wonder if the times that I drank during that two week period had something to do with things. I've also been on prenatal with dha and folic acid BEFORE ttc this time, as opposed to starting when I got my BFP. That's really it though. Otherwise we're relying on lots of sex and no bc and hoping for the best. :) Good luck to you... I've heard of many taking various herbal supplements, teas, etc.

2inlove- I remember you from the first trimester board... I think our mc were close together. I'm finding myself more and more bitter towards people with babies that I feel don't deserve them (can you sense the resentment, hehe) every day. At first it just made me sad, but as time passes it makes me furious. Hopefully that will end when I get another BFP and a healthy pregnancy... I don't like hating so much for something that I know really is my problem, not theirs. CD 61- as in you haven't gotten your period since the mc??? I'm assuming you've taken a hpt and are not pregnant? That's brutal, what has your doctor said?

I don't know how far along Emmy.... I am in an unsure place right now and so scared to find out.

I'm sorry to hear that. Talk to your doctor... they may be able to calm your fears. Have you tried to calculate it from your last period? (the day your last period started is considered the first day of pregnancy... i.e. you're 4 weeks pregnant on the day your next period was due given a 28 day cycle).

Good luck and hang in there!

teros, our first pregnancy was a surprise, we were going to wait until the new year to start trying but fell pregnant in Dec and what with Christmas and the New Year I must have drunk a fair bit not knowing I was pregnant. Since my mmc in Feb we have been actively trying, my cyles are all over the place and I keep bleeding every couple of weeks so started using opk's and I finally ov'ed a few days ago so now I'm symptom spotting in the 2ww. No alcohol this time though.

2inlove, sorry for your loss, I know what you mean everyone seems to be pregnant everywhere you look at the moment. Have you been to the doctor about your lack of AF and have you tried a pg test just in case?

Terros we are on the same cycle day. I started my 4th round of Clomid last night. I have had things to keep me busy so I am not as down about it this month.

I did however see on Facebook that 3 friends have had their babies in the past 2 weeks. 2 of them had them on Monday. That kind of stuff does hit me and make me a little sad. Sorry this is so short but I am off to work. Hope you ladies have a good day.

I sooo understand where you all are coming from. ALL of my friends have recently had babies..my best friend has 2 and they were both accidents. She doesn't even know what an HCG level is.. but you know what I try to always think positive. It really is frustrating but I'm a firm believer that it happens when it's your time and that there is a reason for everything. Otherwise, I would have gone crazy by now thinking WHY ME?! Thinking this way really calms me down and puts perspective on things. Our time will come!
Emmy and Mrs Duck I HIGHLY doubt alcohol had anything to do with miscarriages. Things like that don't cause miscarriages... I actually have a few friends where their dr ok'd having a glass here and there. I mean if you drink throughout pregnancy in large amounts than the baby might have something wrong but it still won't cause a miscarriage. SO please don't think like that... miscarriages happen on their own, natural selection.

Hi Ladies, I hope everyone see's :bfp: this month! :) Come on Sticky's!

AFM: CD19 and no O in sight... Grrr!

Hi ladies!! Sorry i havnt been on for a couple days, OH is in hospital again, he has been in and out of hospital with severe vomiting and pains in his chest for 18 months, so many tests have been done but they cant find anything! So he stayed in last night but hopefully home home today. Im on CD7, af is finished, so would like to get back to trying if he feels well enough!

Hi teros! Sorry for your losses, i have 3 close friends who are pregnant at the moment, makes me kind of sad, but i just keep telling myself it will happen!!

Hi 2inlove, sorry for your loss, sorry about your lack of af that must be really frustrating. Def do a preg test just to be sure!

I better get me and LO ready to go food shopping and hopefully pick OH up from hospital!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->