After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Sorry I haven't updated you ladies, yes Ruby Alice arrived on Monday morning after 7 hours from my first contraction, so I was very lucky :)

I'm on the ipad so can't resize photos (or I don't know how to??) I'll post a pic later fom the PC :)

Picture of Ruby with Duck 5 Days Old :)

Attachments

• DSC01976 - Copy.JPG
    DSC01976 - Copy.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 2
She's adorable Mrs.Duck!!!!! Congratulations! How are you feeling?

Thanks girls, I'm doing good thanks, ruby is so good, we are so lucky, she only cries if she wants feeding or has got a dirty nappy, she is breast feeding like a dream, she's so laid back like her daddy :)

Just wanted to take a moment to stop by and wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day! Who would've thought two and half years ago when this thread started that we'd all still be around today… and with our rainbow babies!

Happy Mother's Day and thank you ladies for giving me the support to get here!

Attachments

• IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
Aw look at madeline, she's such a big girl now :) gorgeous

Happy Mother's Day ladies, I'm so happy we all now have our babies :)

xxx

Me too! So lovely! It's amazing! <3

Happy Mother's Day to you all! :)

Yes, my third... Gorgeous Girl! <3

Calling her my lady bug! (Third time lucky, Third time Little Lady!) All perfectly healthy and measuring right on! <3

How are you doing?

Attachments

• IMG_1684.jpg
    IMG_1684.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
  • uiuiuiui.jpg
    uiuiuiui.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1644.jpg
    IMG_1644.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations leinz, have you chosen a name yet?

Haha me and hubby still hadn't decided when she was born so I know what you are going through ;)

She's having a sleepy day today, just eating and sleeping, probably a growth spurt but I'm guessing I'm in for trouble tonight :(

I think she might be ill :( she doesn't have a temperature but from tea time last night she was either screaming or feeding, we finally went to bed/sleep at 11pm but then she woke quite a few times through the night which is unusual :( she's the same today, either crying or feeding :( poor baby

It's a good sign she is eating and doesn't have a temperature. Maybe a growth spurt? I hope she feels better. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->