After nearly 5hours

Tinax

Expecting new bubba :-)
Reaction score
off screaming and crying anot wanting to be comforted Noah has dropped off to sleep,

i am shattered its like it every night, he is already on dentinox anyone got any other sugestions i could try to calm him/help him sleep better? xx

ohh dear, I dont have any suggestions for you, sorry. I just wanted to give you a big hug.:hug::hug::hug: It must be so hard. Just remember it will change eventually, just when you dont expect it.

This happened with Oliver, around the same time. To this day, I don't know what it was. For about 2 weeks, he just screamed all evening, every night, then dropped off to sleep, probably completely shattered (as were we!). We were totally at a loss, then as quickly as it all started, it all stopped again. Very strange.
Could it be colic? Although if it's a new thing, then he's probably to old to suddenly develop colic. Is he having plenty of naps during the day? If they get over tired, they tend to scream until they're asleep in the evenings. Even if he doesn't look tired during the day, make sure he has a few quiet times, where he has the opportunity to sleep if he wants to.
Hope things get better soon hun x x

he is always sleeping between feeds, so i think he is getting enough sleep

am shattered , phoned my MW but she cant come out till next fri x

Sounds like colic hun, amybe take him to the doctors. Caitlin had it really bad, but touch wood Thomas has never had it xx

big big :hugs: def. talk to your mw/hv about colic - the drops are excellent x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->