After Pregnancy Belly?

38 weeks pregnant (LO born 39+4)
And taken just now. I put on 2 stone during my pregnancy and LO was 7lb 12oz

Again another slim one... Your all so lucky! Just hope my luck is as good!!

Im not going back on depo or any hormonal contraception as it helped me put on 2stone and made it so hard to lose :dohh: Iv no idea how much I gained or what I weight now but I know im size 10-12 in tops and 14-16 in jeans now. I want to get down to 9st so maybe 4st to go :haha: am fighting the urge to buy some scales and get on the cross trainer

Im not going back on depo or any hormonal contraception as it helped me put on 2stone and made it so hard to lose :dohh: Iv no idea how much I gained or what I weight now but I know im size 10-12 in tops and 14-16 in jeans now. I want to get down to 9st so maybe 4st to go :haha: am fighting the urge to buy some scales and get on the cross trainer

I'm worried about this, I've been on the depo for 6 weeks. Non-stop spotting too :dohh:

My belly pretty much looks the same to the eye but feels a lot softer and squishy. I hate it. I used to have abs, now it feels like flab!

My belly pretty much looks the same to the eye but feels a lot softer and squishy. I hate it. I used to have abs, now it feels like flab!

I thought the same the second I gave birth :haha: it reminds me of bread dough :wacko: but mine feels better now. Im going to try to walk alot with the pushchair to get started. Today I had to walk over a bridge and that killed me :haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/postnatal-support/222637-pre-preg-post-preg-belly-thread.html

i used to stalk this thread towards the end of my pregnancy :lol:

Ive posted on anouther thread before a few pics of my belly now its disgusting I have stretch marks that go the length of my torso up to my boobs and even loads horizontally to im still 4 stone heavier than my pre pregnancy weight, I think im just really unlucky and now I dont have the time or energy to lose the weight whilst looking after a 6 mnth old by my self I walk the length of the 2 mile beach by mine and back about 3 times a week and it hasnt made a difference. Im hoping it starts to go away soon :(

Ok the day before birth , Summer was 8lbs 2

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/001-5.jpg

2 days after

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/012-1-1.jpg

About 6 months ago

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/034-1.jpg

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/035-1.jpg

Haven't changed much since last one xx

I’m lucky I have my mum’s excellent genes and didn’t get a single stretch mark during both my pregnancies (or maybe it’s thanks to bio oil). I also managed to shed all my baby fat without diet and exercise.

1. That’s me a little over two months post-Jaime and unknown to me, about 3 weeks pregnant with the twins. This is the weight I was most happy with because I was curvaceous, but not fat
2. My last belly shot at 34 weeks. I had the twins two weeks later
3&4. Four months post-twins. Although I was glad I lost the baby fat, I felt I was too skinny
5. And the last one was taken a few minutes ago. I’m happy again with my weight after piling on a few more kgs.

IMG_5314.jpg IMG_0713.jpg IMG_1600.jpg IMG_1604.jpg IMG_1633.jpg

Wow you look amazing I AM LIVID, especially after having twins!!!!!! I only had one and still need to lose a bit of weight.

I_AM_LIVID you have some seriously amazing genetics and look so gorgeous! And not a single stretch mark with twins! Wow! xx

I forgot to mention that I did wear a tummy binder for about 3 weeks. It's tradition here and it helps mummies lose the baby tummy fast. I'm sure I would have shed the baby fat sooner if I had worn the binder longer (most women in my family have worn it for at least 6 months)

Have you ever heard of the website the shape of a mother? It shows lots of post-pregnancy pics

My belly looks exactly the same post pregnancy as it did pre pregnancy, like a burlap sack full of baseballs!

I've posted pics in the Pre preg/post preg belly thread, but I was another lucky one who didn't get any stretch marks. I had a tiny bump and only managed to gain 26lbs during my pregnancy. The weight fell off without me doing anything and I ended up 5lb under my already low prepregnancy weight. My belly is exactly the same as before.
This is my before the birth, 6 days after, and 3 months after:

Attachments

• IMGP0097_sm.jpg
    IMGP0097_sm.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 6daysafter.jpg
    6daysafter.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 13
  • superbaby.jpg
    superbaby.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 32
I still have a long way to go to look the way I did before, get back to me in 90 days, i just started P90X :)

ETA: BTW, I put on 50 pounds when I was pregnant (30 of them in the last 6 weeks) , and I still have 16 pounds to lose!

YOU DONT NEED TO LOOSE ANYMORE! You're great as you are!!

I forgot to mention that I did wear a tummy binder for about 3 weeks. It's tradition here and it helps mummies lose the baby tummy fast. I'm sure I would have shed the baby fat sooner if I had worn the binder longer (most women in my family have worn it for at least 6 months)

What's a tummy binder? Lol..
And what does it do exactly?

what is this tummy binder? i want one!

i will see if i can sort out some pics for this thread. my body is practically back to how it was just less toned (im a dance teacher and have been off work nearly 10 months now) and i need to loose just under a stone to get back to how i was.

stretch marks came in the last (over due) week which was SOOOO annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->