After some help - stopped taking oral contraceptive (might be TMI).

Wombat88

Reaction score
Hi,

Well I stopped taking the pill late April. I think AF stopped about 2 weeks before that (I had it around the 11th) and I kept forgetting to take the pill everyday for that week after, before we decided to start ttc. I had what I think was a withdrawal bleed, after I stopped taking it, for about 3 days and it ended on the 29th. A couple of days later I got AF like cramps and pains constantly that lasted for about a week or more and I was VERY emotional and bloated during that time. Now I have cramping occasionally and very sore nipples. Over the last couple of days I've had creamy cm, wet cm, and a bit of ewcm, I'm very confused.

I stopped taking the pill after about 5 years at the beginning of last year and I don't remember any of this happening. I had regular periods basically straight after and I did end up pregnant before mc in late June. A couple of months after I went back on the pill, and have been on it until we decided to try late last month.

Has anyone else had a similar experience after stopping the pill? Does anyone know when I should be expecting AF? Or maybe my body's just very confused at the moment...:wacko: Thank you for reading :flower:

Hi wombat88

I am going through the same thing at the moment finished taking the pill on the 10th April after being on it for 10 years had a withdrawal bleed as normal straight after and nothing since. I have been having AF cramps now for over a week, on Saturday they were very concentrated on my right hand side quite low down, also been having really awful headaches everyday an feeling really tired. I have taken two tests but they were both negative. I think it must just be my body trying to get back to normal but it's very frustrating, so I can definitely sympathise with you!

Sorry I haven't given you any answers but hopefully someone on here might know

Jo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back