Afternoon and evening sickness!

N

Nanninoo

I'm 8+6 and last couple days I have been fine and thought I may be over the sickness now but no! Never in the morning it likes to strike in the afternoon and evenings blah!
Feel rotten today even though surprisingly had a good week and only the odd nausea here and there but today I haven't stopped feeling sick! Keep sipping water but still no better! With my last pregnancy I'm sure the sickness stopped around week 9? anyone else feeling rotten and in there 9th week?

My first baby sickness didnt start till week 12 till 20.
My second started week 6 hitting high point between 9-10 going at 14w.

This pregnancy, well just a nightmare. I was still very sick in wk 9, week 10 has been my best but wk 11 i crashed again week 12 been few good days just gone back down hill.

Being sitting here trying not to throw up for hours yuck.

I'm the same, i get nauseous around 11am and I'm being sick around teatime and anytime I move after that. Preggie pops are good, I won't take anti sickness pills so they help keep the nausea at bay long enough to get a drink or some food in.

At my scan the other day we could see the placenta so hopefully that will kick in soon and my sickness will go, but then with dd my sickness lasted until 15 weeks so I'm counting down until then really!

Its not nice at all ladies! I'm never actually sick and never did in my last pregnancy but boy I feel like I could throw up at any time but for some reason I don't maybe that's a good thing although I do sometimes think if I was actually sick maybe it would take the edge off it x

When i was in hospital they said least all your sickness is a good sign, i wasnt in mood to appreicate that comment :p but i do agree.

When im sick only short term relief, sometimes 10mins. Hope you feel better soon.

I never had nausea/queasy until weeks 8.5 ... now I'm 10+3 and feel horrid during most of the afternoon and evening... this is crap... yesterday I barely could eat anything and this disgusting taste in my mouth keeps coming up, doesn't matter how many times I brush my teeth.... 5 minutes later I start feeling horrible....

Last pregnancy the MS used to come on at 5pm and last all evening. Sometimes I would wake in the night and be sick. It started at 6 weeks and went on until 18 weeks. It was horrible. Ive had a few bouts of nausea this time round but very minimal in comparison to the last pregnancy. Im only 4.5 weeks though so if its anything like last time I need to enjoy the next week and a half before it all kicks off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->