afternoon pee BFPs

Klandagi

Reaction score
First one taken on Nov 7th around 6:30 PM GMT
https://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac116/oktobyerveritas/POSITIVE.png

Second one (digital because my OH is like taken with technology and I was being bizarre nd not believing the results of the pink dye) taken Nov 9th around 4:30 GMT

https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll1/oneoctoberstorm/positivedigi.png

after numerous pees during the day. TMI I know but I found it interesting especially since everyone is very weird about taking tests in the afternoon scared that our urine will be diluted enough where we'll get false results or evap lines or what have you. But now I wonder if there's a chance that super concentrated HCG in afternoon taken HPTs may be a sign of multiples? Especially since I've been on low dose aspirin therapy for my heart for awhile and it happened during my entire last cycle as I'm no longer on it now. I have been reading that in some cases 45% of women on low dose aspirin became pregnant while on it as a lesser form of fertility treatment where as only 20 something % became pregnant without it in one cycle. But it also made your ovaries more likely to release numerous eggs. Call me confused and wondering.

But yes. Thought I'd share late afternoon tests to prove you can still get pretty wild BFPs late in the afternoon. The first one was taken 16DPO

yeah, i got a bfp on a digi with afternoon pee at 14dpo with my son.

congratulations!!! :happydance:

hey hun first i want to say congrats :happydance:
and second not to sure where you are from but how
much did you pay for you clearblue test?

congrats!! good lines and even better digital!! xx

Thanks all!

Parkep we're just outside of Edmonton AB and paid 13.50$ for it :)

i got my first lines on an internet cheapie with 9pm pee at 12dpo. they were definite lines too :)
xx

Congrats hun!! found out at 12dpo with clearblue digital

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back