Again?!?!

PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
It seems it might be a strong possibility. Charlotte is 14 months old, Austin is 2 months old. I had a c-section with Austin, had a tube and an ovary removed and had the other tube burned. I asked about BC and they said I didn't need any due to those things. Now it would seem that I may be PG again. :dohh:
My heartburn has come back (never had it w/o being pg)
Sense of smell is wicked good again
Peeing a lot
Wicked tired
Had cramps and backache w/o period showing up

ALL these things happened when I was very early PG with the other two. We don't even have $$ for the two we have...our car is even getting reposessed soon. Dunno what to do if I am...specially with the csection SO recently....and a vertical incision. I dunno what to do. Not testing till Friday when we get paid (had to have a yard sale in order to have $$ to buy food and milk this week). YIKES :nope:

:hugs: hope you get the result you want on friday hun xx

:hugs: Hope you get the result you want on Friday

It'll all work out :) Hope you get which you want.

Good Luck sweetie...your chances are quite small so hopefully you won't be...but if you are. you WILL make it work. It won't be easy but it would be worth it.

Also....I"m 4weeks postpartum of baby number 3 and I've had two csections. And after my last csection I was just told no more babies b/c my uterus became unattached so she had to sew it back and said that I had a HIGH risk for Placenta acreata....and I could bleed to death. Not to mention i've had MAJOR life thretening problems during pregnancy and I've never made it past 34 weeks. Sooooooooo anyways......all of this and we bd last week twice without protections but he did withdrawal......totally didnt think about all of this in the heat of things....so now i'm kinda hoping i'm not preggers.

I noticed i had tons of ewcm the next day and I was told to get af around 6 weeks...and i'm not breastfeeding so i am at a high chance to get preggers. So time will tell but if i am....i know it would be very scary. I had a csection feb of 08, and now one in July 09 so if i had to have another one I don't know how it would work.

So I'll keep you in my prayers hun. Big hugs!

Good luck honey and hope you get the result you want xx

Thanks y'all. I really wouldn't MIND being PG I suppose. I would LOVE to have a third, not quite this soon though, LOL. We can't really afford the two that we have however and I want to be fair to them, ya know?
Gabrielle: Here's hoping we're not, eh??

Lol thank you. I wouldn't mind it either...i guess. But i've got too many medical reasons for me to NOT get pregnant that are life threntening and my three boys need their mommy....but God has a plan right?!. A SMALL part of me gets excitied for a second when i think that I could be....but then again I know i don't want to be at this point in my life. lol Good luck on friday hun. We bd last thursday......so next thursday I am SO testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->