Age 3-5 what time do they go to bed?

Amelia goes to bed around 7.30pm, she get up anytime between 8-9am. We've been really lucky with her as she's slept through since she was 4 weeks old and at a point she was going to bed at 6pm & we were having to wake her up at 10am.

Lauren (6), Abi (4) and Toby (1) all go to bed at a similar time, Toby goes up 1st at about 7.15pm and Lauren and Abi go up at 7.30pm and have a story or read their books from school....they're all snoring away before 8pm:happydance:. They go at the same time usually whether a school night or not and never ask if they can stay up as they're not interested in the programmes that are on then anyway:dohh:

At that age we should make them sleep they never sleep lol
Time may be 9 PM

My 4 yr old watches maggie and the ferocious beast til 745 ,with milk and biscuits,then,when its finished she pics up her blanket,looks at me and oh and says'whose turn is it to take me?' lol!
She then sleeps until about 730-8
Start as you mean to go on i say,you need to instill a routine as early on as possible. xx

My daughter is 5 and she goes to bed at 8pm on school nights and wakes up at 7am for time to get ready for school. on the weekend i typically let her stay up til 9pm...and she usually gets up around 8-830am on weekends...

Jasper (5) and Makena (4) will both go to bed at the same time. 7-7:30pm. They will sleep until at least 7am (most of the time). If we are going to be any later than 7pm, then they will take a nap. Sometimes, Makena will cat nap in the car, or even I will walk into a room and she will be fast asleep on the floor (just occassionally). So, if I think she needs it, she will nap too, or sometimes she will ask for a nap. Most of the time tho, they don't nap anymore.

I think 7:30 is a good bedtime for that age. My niece is 4 and she goes to bed at 7pm - she always have to play games first before going to bed, she literally has a routine where she plays on webkinz for an hour and then she showers, have a snack and then bedtime, my sister loves it. But for some reason both my kids will go to bed at the same time, but the older one falls asleep before the younger one.

emma (2) is in bed by 7pm and she will go straight to sleep, lucy (6months)goes up at 7.30-8pm and ellie (4) goes up at 8/8.30pm. emma and lucy will wake around 7.30-8am and ellie will wake around 8.30-9am shes a lazy bones lol

emma (2) is in bed by 7pm and she will go straight to sleep, lucy (6months)goes up at 7.30-8pm and ellie (4) goes up at 8/8.30pm. emma and lucy will wake around 7.30-8am and ellie will wake around 8.30-9am shes a lazy bones lol

awwww i love how you did your signature, very beautiful. Does your 4 year old plays any games that she likes.

Amelia goes to bed around 7.30pm, she get up anytime between 8-9am. We've been really lucky with her as she's slept through since she was 4 weeks old and at a point she was going to bed at 6pm & we were having to wake her up at 10am.

My dd used to be the exact same. Unfortunately she has been waking earlier tho since I had ds, he disturbs her.

I take liam up at 7pm and let jessie pick what stories she wants me to read while i am getting him down she is usually asleep for 7:30 x

My 3.5 year old and almost 5 year old go to bed at 7.30-8.00 on a school night and 8.00-8.30 on the weekends. Week days they get up at 8am and weekends about 10am

before 3year old started nursery anytime from 8-11 although come 9-10 for past few months we had been taking him to bed. now he's at nursery7-8.30 and he's ready for bed. it gives me and mr.man so much more time, and means we dont' have to have t at stupid oclock after waiting for baby to go to bed to eat in piece.
xXx

Just wondering what time everyone puts their 3-5 yr olds to bed?
And what time do they generally get up in the morning.

I take Ewan up to bed at 7.30 so once he is washed and changed its probably nearer to 8.

He gets up at about, 6.30 if his dad is off to work at that time as all the movement wakes people up.
Or other days it can be 8ish.

At 9:00 every night, like a religion. Ir does teach good habits to your children. Thats my opinion.

Kira goes bed between 6 and half past, depending on how tired she is, and she has just turned one.

Kacy it used to be half past 7 but since she started preschool in january it is now 7 some times earlier depending on her mood through out the day.

my 3yr old is usually in bed by 6:30-7pm. he gets tired and grumpy and ends up falling asleep downstairs if later. this is ok if OH at home as he can carry him up to bed but if OH on a late shift he's stuck downstairs.

he usually wakes about 6:30am.

Jack goes to bed for 7.30 and wakes up about 7-7.30. hes not quite 3 yet x

Just wondering what time everyone puts their 3-5 yr olds to bed?
And what time do they generally get up in the morning.

I take Ewan up to bed at 7.30 so once he is washed and changed its probably nearer to 8.

He gets up at about, 6.30 if his dad is off to work at that time as all the movement wakes people up.
Or other days it can be 8ish.

What a good thread - it's really interesting to see everyone's routines.

Freya is 3.5. For probably a year now she's been going to bed at around 7.30. We try to have dinner together most nights, then it's bath time, a little bit of telly or quiet play with Mum and/or Dad, then off to bed for stories. Her light goes out at 8.
I have to wake her at 7am during the week, and on weekends she sleeps till 7.30, 8ish.
Works for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->