AGE question.. just curious

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
How old are you now, and how old will you be when starting TTC?

I'll go first, I just turned 29 and will be almost 30 when we start TCC

DH is 31 and will be 32 when TCC for our first child...:flower:

Anyone else a little nervous about their age and complications? Feel a sense of somewhat urgency?

yes i do... I was 34 when I conceived first child and OH was 35.. I am wtt for #2 and would like a little more time but going for it starting Feb mainly due to age I am 35 now and will be 36 if I manage to get pregnant when I want. I feel that I dont have any time to waste.

I am 27, OH is 32 and we have been NTNP for a few months now.

xxx

I'm 24 next week and OH will be 32 a week or so later. We will hopefully TTC before our next lot of birthdays.

I'm 22, OH is 30 - when we TTC i will be 23 and OH will be 31. My OH would like to have all his children by the time he's 35.

I am 23 and OH will be 30 next week. We are getting married next May and will be NTNP then. we'll be the same age then. We're really going to TTC in Aug and I'll be 24 and OH will still be 30.

OH is concerned that he will be too old to keep up with LOs, but i'm not worried.

I'm 21 and my partner is 22. Hopefully we will be TTC before either of our next birthdays

I had just turned 29 when Byron was conceived and so gave birth 3 months exactly before turning 30. I will be 31 when TTC our 2nd and 32 when they are born. DH is 3 and a half years younger than me.

I did feel a sense of urgency when first TTC. We'd waited as long as we could trying to get our finances as close to ok as we could. I'd like to be done with babies by 35 if possible.

I am 21 and my OH is 20, I will be 22 and he will be 21 by the time we TTC (there is 10 months between is, hes my toyboy hehe!)

Edit:: I feel a little nervous since many people say I look young for my age but me and my OH are very mature in many ways so I don't feel young (my best friend says I'm a middle aged woman in a younger body hehe) I'm just keeping a sane head on my shoulders, I have always wanted children in my younger years and we are stable and happy now so it just makes sense x

I'm 17 and my OH is 18 hopefully I'll be 20/21 when we start TTC and he will be around 21/20.

I am 23 atm but we will both be 24 when we start TTC and we would both be at least 25 by the time the baby was born (I realise that 25 isn't old at all but that did freak me out a bit typing that..hehe!)

I'm 21 and will still be 21 when I start ntnp/ttc in April after I get married. I turn 22 in June. OH will be a couple of weeks off turning 26 when we start trying.

Beca :wave:

Wow, most of you are so young! I am a little jealous.. But at least I feel I am at a place in my life where I am emotionally, financially(well almost), and physically so ready. Anyone have their first after 35??

I'm 33 and will be TTC after christmas, hubs is 34 in about 2 weeks.

Yes, I do feel a sense of urgency, and feel that time is against us, want to get cracking!

I'm 17 just now, and will be 21 when we start TTC, as will OH.

I'm 17, OH is 18. We're going to wait a couple of years before we start NTNP!

I'm 23 and OH is 25, we'll be 24 & 26 when we TTC, but will be more like 25 & 27 by the time any babies actually arrive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->