AGE question.. just curious

Im 20 and OH is 19 now.

We'll be TTC either in 2011/2012 possibly 2013..So we'll be 22/23/24 and OH will be one year behind :laugh2:

I'm nearly 30 and half and DH is 28. I'm worried we have left it too late I was so busy having a career and I wished we had started sooner as I really a big family :(

love Charlotte
xxx

im 17 and oh is 20 i will be 18 when we start NTNP and oh will be 21 by the time we full on TTC if nothing has happened by then

I'm 15, OH is 16 and the current plan is TTC when we are 21 and 22 though it will probably get pushed back...

we're ttc in a few weeks, i turn 28 in jan, OH is 25. will be 28 and 26 when LO is born. But I definately feel that to have at least 2 children it is best we start soon. it's funny as when i met OH 19 months ago babies were such a big no for me, just didn't feel ready, but now i am aware i'm a grown up even if i look 10 years younger than i am!!!

oh saying that my sister is turning 30 next month and is happy to wait til she's 35.

I'm 29 and DH is 31. He will have just turned 32 when we start trying and I'll turn 30 just after we start. I do feel a since of urgency. Plus, I would like to have more than one.

Just turned 30...hopefully will still be 30 at that time! If not, then shortly after I turn 31.

I am 26 and DH is 32, we will be that age as we are planning on starting to try in January. Only 2 months to go! So excited. So hopefully I will be 27 when we have our first.

I'm 28 and OH is 34. We are TTC starting July of 2011, so, I will be getting ready to turn 30 and he will be turning 36. Yikes. I had always planned to have all my kids before 30. I don't mind though, if we had done it sooner, we never would have been able to spend as much time on "us" and we wouldn't have such a kick-ass bond now.

I'm 28 and OH is 34. We are TTC starting July of 2011, so, I will be getting ready to turn 30 and he will be turning 36. Yikes. I had always planned to have all my kids before 30. I don't mind though, if we had done it sooner, we never would have been able to spend as much time on "us" and we wouldn't have such a kick-ass bond now.

We are trying around the same time hunni :happydance:

I am 23 OH 24, when TTC i will be 25 and OH 26!
xx

Im 22 now OH is 23. we will be the same ages when we start ntnp/ttc but i turn 23 a month after and oh turns 24 the month after that so hopefully be them ages when LO comes depending on how lucky we are.x

I'm 23 and OH is 22, he'll be 23 in February and we're starting TTC in early April (my birthday is in mid April!). I do sort of feel a sense of urgency, since I want more than 2 kids (at least 3, maybe more) and I want a nice big gap between them, ideally the youngest in school before the next one's born. That takes me into mid thirties. I wouldn't want to be having kids any later than that, personally.

I'm 28, OH will be turning 28 next month. We're planning to marry around new year and then will probably be TTC next year. I would definitely love to be pregnant by the time I'm 30. However, I'm having some health issues so I'm not sure it's the responsible choice right now - another reason to wait wait wait.... (tick, tock, tick, tock!)

I do feel a definite sense of urgency! I could swear a few minutes ago I was 23, young and having fun with all the time in the world, and now I just blinked and suddenly I'm edging ever closer to the big 3-0. :dohh:

But, yes, like you I'm glad that we've waited as we've both seen a bit of the world, had our fun, and are dead-set ready for this emotionally, financially, etc. That's a great feeling!

Im 21 and OH is 27... I reckon I'll be 22 and OH 28 when we TTC.

xxx

I'm 22, OH is 40. We're in a weird place because - as much as i desperately want a child - I feel too young for it right now. OH, on the other hand, has been humming and hawing because he considers himself too old.

About 60% of me is going with TTC next July, the other 40% wants to wait until I've done uni, not just college.

I'm 23 and DH is 28. I will either be 23 or 24 when we TTC and he will either be 28 or 29....he wants to be a Dad by 30. :)

I love to hear that. Good for you! That bond is so important. You are going to make excellent parents:)

i'm 30 and oh is 37 and we (if all goes well) will be 31 and 38 when ttc
my oh is like a 5 year old - so scared of commitment and i'm the one moaning at him as i feel the old clock is ticking away

I'll be around 25 hopefully at TTC, I am now 24 yo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->