Agnus Castus (Vitex) ladies - Lets see how successful it can be (2 BFP's so far!!)

Hey can i join?
this is the only forum that i can find that has ladies that know what agnus castus is :(

I started taking mine 4 days ago...400mg twice a day...im on b6 aswell,
i was told i may possibly have pcos but hormone levels are all over the place:shrug:

so taking it into my own hands, i am currently on CD41....the cycle before that was 186 days!!

so fingers crossed this really works...

BABY DUST TO ALL

yay im not alone!!! you said you had a cycle of 186 days!! im on CD154 at the mo!! i started vitex on the 2 of june so hope to see af next week fingers x!!
im sending you lots of :dust:

I hope it does work for both of us.....long cycles are really sucky....is that the longest you had? X

thanx maxie, you only have to stop taking vitex when you get a BFP...i just stop on Ov incase :) you may have oved...but you will be fine till you get a bfp or start charting, fxed it works for you as i believe it has worked for me :)

hey girls, little update... got my bloodwork results and they were right about where I expected them to be.... low... 6.9 (US) ... trying not to lose too much hope for this cycle since I believe implantation can still happen. Temp went up this morning which was a little unexpected but trying not to get too excited from it.

my temp went back up as well think i am going to test tomorrow! Good luck ladies !!

good luck guys both your charts are looking promising :) lemme know how testing goes

Hey can i join?
this is the only forum that i can find that has ladies that know what agnus castus is :(

I started taking mine 4 days ago...400mg twice a day...im on b6 aswell,
i was told i may possibly have pcos but hormone levels are all over the place:shrug:

so taking it into my own hands, i am currently on CD41....the cycle before that was 186 days!!

so fingers crossed this really works...

BABY DUST TO ALL

yay im not alone!!! you said you had a cycle of 186 days!! im on CD154 at the mo!! i started vitex on the 2 of june so hope to see af next week fingers x!!
im sending you lots of :dust:

I hope it does work for both of us.....long cycles are really sucky....is that the longest you had? X

yes this is the longest i have ever had, time b4 that i had a 38 day but i have had a 93 day b4 but did find out i was pregnant but lost it the next day i was only 5 weeks along.
hope the vitex works soon so i can get my af and start TTc again

Hi, I would like to join. I just bought Vitex today because my periods are irregular. TTC for 2 months.

awesome welcome happy :) hope vitex works for you we have only been TTC about 2 months too

I started taking AC in March but the particular kind I bought calls for 3 pills a day. Since I started taking it I've only used about half of the pills because it's so hard for me to remember to take it three times! Now I kind of feel like it's pointless to keep using because it won't be effective. :shrug:

I'm curious; what brand of AC do YOU use and where do you buy it from? :flower:

I take Metagenics (brand) of Chasteberry plus.
It has :
Chasteberry fruit extract 10:1 (Vitex agnus-castus) 100mg
Black Cohosh Root & Rhizome Extract 40mg
Ashwagandha Root Extract 60mg

I take 1 tablet 2x a day.
My acupuncturist laughs at the 3x a day instructions on some of the herbals and knows that realistically most people can only take 1 or 2 times a day. Not sure if its possible, but what if you cut one tablet in half and took 1.5 2x a day? Might taste nasty.

It would still be better to take lower than the recommended dose than to take none at all, right?

jc ill have to have a look at my brand when i get home, i get it from a natural health food shop, and its one tablet (capsule shape) a day for me (1 tablet is 1000mg)

I started taking AC in March but the particular kind I bought calls for 3 pills a day. Since I started taking it I've only used about half of the pills because it's so hard for me to remember to take it three times! Now I kind of feel like it's pointless to keep using because it won't be effective. :shrug:

I'm curious; what brand of AC do YOU use and where do you buy it from? :flower:

Today I bought Nature's Way Vitex and I purchased it from Wholefoods grocery store.

I take the nature way brand and I take 3 pills once a day in the morning 1200 mg. if you have any side effects from it then take it at night but you should take it all at once if you can't remember to take it through out the day. it won't change the effects of it either way you take it!I usually have a 64 day cycle and I Oed 10 day early and I have barley taken it for a month!

thats awesome mrs ping!! its working for you :) i take mine at night..as im a chicken and dont want to know if i do have any side effects

when are you gonna test mrs ping? your chart is looking good :)

hello ladies
i take holland and barretts ( i know not the best brand) 2 tablets twice a day..1600mg :)

well i am CD23 and i think something is happening ..i started CD11 this is my 1st cycle, i am getting sharp pains on my left side and have been having stomach cramps for last 2 days...i feel like i need to keep going loo to check if AF has arrived. we havent done much BD'ing this cycle so i dont think theres much chance of a :bfp:

i really hopw they work on my cycles, it would make life so much easier on my wedding day if i knew when im due lol :)

this - thats awesome that you think its working for you :D

can you girls check my chart...does it really look like i have oved?? i have stopped my vitex but if i havent oved i wanna get back on it

ok my brand is Fusion (made in Aus) 1000mg per tab, and i take 1 a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"