Agnus Castus (Vitex) ladies - Lets see how successful it can be (2 BFP's so far!!)

I ran right to GNC and picked up some...I am giving you blessings for the recommedation! Surprising the Clerk at GNC said that many women have been coming in purchasing it...lol I picked up the one that is called MACA"s man its for men and women. And it was locked in the case...so its been in high demand for sure, Thanks again Dandy!:hugs:

hey no worries i might see you on the maca thread then too :)

link to their thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...nning-collect-those-bfps-457.html#post5853035

are you still going to take the vitex? let me know how they both go?

I think I will just do maca now and see how it works for me, I am just all over the place...lol Hopefully something gives. I am gonna check the other thread out....But Vitex worked for awhile and then didnt do much justice so I believe that I need to try out the Maca and see what happens. I will keep you posted...I am 27 hope to be preggo before my 28th Birthday next May 2011!!!:happydance:

ok catwoman well ill see you in the other thread :) keep me informed of its effects if its better then ill switch too, but im only on second month of vitex so am happy to give it more time

hello ladies :)

well i am CD29 and am having AF cramps but no show yet! im not sure whats going on i just wish i could tell lol as my cycle is usually 75 days i'd like to just know it isnt gonna be that lol :)

I am giving maca to my dh for his sperm count but have to wait till the store get's it in. I would try it but cannot because of a health condition but I have hear it does wonders. it nourishes your endocrine system( glands) and balances everything out!! Good luck!!

As for me I am on cd 4 and at the end of af already I was really hoping it would last at least 5 days. guess I will have to try so other kind of herb!!

how long have you been on vitex mrs ping? do you think it has helped you at all??

Dandy...I can really feel the Maca opposed to the Vitex but I also have seen vitex working well for others as I said it worked for me for a few months then it stopped suddenly...But so far so good with Maca Thank you again for the recommendation!!! Will keep you posted!

thanx catwoman :) i'll let you know how the vitex goes...but I am not feeling it this month :/

I have irregular cycles and I really need to do something to regulate them! I have heard good things about Vitex but have yet to really look into it a whole lot as of yet. I will definitely keep watching here.

Been on vitex for 2 cycles now.
Take it from AF till ovulation.

I only take 1 pill a day, which is like 500mg I think.
And it has helped me already.

I used to have a normal(28 day) cycle, then followed by a long(40 day) cycle.(for about 4 months or so)
Now I've had a normal cycle (28 days, ovulated on CD16 with an 11 day luteal phase)
Then after that I was "supposed" to have a long cycle, but I ovulated on CD19 and had a 13 day luteal phase!!, so a 32 day cycle. Plus I had ovulation pain the day before ovulation and some EWCM!

So all in all it helped me alot already, and I dont take much at all!!
No weird side effects either :happydance:

ok lilly awesome to hear it has worked for you :)

my last cycle was 3.5 months, so anything shorter than that means that the vitex is beginning to work for me :) it is only my second cycle on it but i keep forgetting to take it so have to get better at that

I take 1 tab a day but the one tab is 1000mg so hoping to see some improvement soon as its already been a month and no Ov yet...

Been on vitex for 2 cycles now.
Take it from AF till ovulation.

I only take 1 pill a day, which is like 500mg I think.
And it has helped me already.

I used to have a normal(28 day) cycle, then followed by a long(40 day) cycle.(for about 4 months or so)
Now I've had a normal cycle (28 days, ovulated on CD16 with an 11 day luteal phase)
Then after that I was "supposed" to have a long cycle, but I ovulated on CD19 and had a 13 day luteal phase!!, so a 32 day cycle. Plus I had ovulation pain the day before ovulation and some EWCM!

So all in all it helped me alot already, and I dont take much at all!!
No weird side effects either :happydance:

Awesome I think I will definitely look into this before my next cycle. Is it a prescribed thing? I'm assuming it probably is right?

Nope, you can buy it at a vitamine store!:thumbup: Pretty cheap too

well I have been on vitex for a almost two months and it has helped out a lot my first cycle on it I ovulated 10 days early wich made o day cd 37. I usually have a loot of watery cm so this cycle I have started drinking green tea and that has already started to work to I had ewcm on cd 8. I have also started to temp vaginaly and my temps seem more stable. I am also taking vit c and vit e dh take maca vit c and vit e.I am also trying the soft cup this cycle. boy seems like a lot!

hope everyone i doing fine!!

Wicked lots of Baby Dust!!

haha does seem alot mrs ping glad to hear its working for you :)

hmm, I'm thinking of temping vaginally, my temps have been SO erratic the past 2 cycles! Just can't imagine doing it though, lol... also afraid the oral temp is too much of a habit now and that I'll accidentally use the thermometer orally in my half-awake state, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->