Agnus Castus (Vitex) ladies - Lets see how successful it can be (2 BFP's so far!!)

It's hard to tell if you did o dandybrush but I would say if you keep getting temps on the coverline then I would continus taking vitex . I had a cycle where my temps made it look like I had oed but really I had not. with all the flat temps that you have now I would not be surprised if you see a dip below the coverline soon when O is really going to happen. remember vitex can screw your cycles u for a month or so before it regulates you! good luck.

As for me I have tested twice and both bfn's and a temp dip today means af will be here tomorrow. my bb's are not sore any more.( They were sooo sore. So if you already get sore bb'sn the 2wk window watch out because they might be alot worse!!)I have been having strange cramps in my lower abdomen not af but just strange!

My acupuncturist says that vitex increases your progesterone production.. which would explain why the boobs got more sore for you Mrs. Ping
She told me it can take 3 months to work though, so I shouldn't lose hope about my low levels even with the Vitex.

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to give an update with the Vitex I am using. I have been on it for 5 days now. I have been spotting/light bleeding since May 30th and its looking like it has finally started to let up. So far so good in my opinion with Vitex!!! :thumbup: Just hope it helps me get my :bfp: soon or at least when I get back from my 4th of July vacation in Las Vegas :bunny:.

have an awesome time in vegas Happy :) im heading to vegas in 7 weeks woooo!!

well as for my chart the O prediction has gone completly now so looks like im on the vitex again tonight :(

as for sore boobs i had really sore ones for 2 weeks leading up to my last AF i think thanx to vitex :) but nothing this month yet

looks like i better get back on the bding :sex: wagon then so im prepared :)

have an awesome time in vegas Happy :) im heading to vegas in 7 weeks woooo!!

well as for my chart the O prediction has gone completly now so looks like im on the vitex again tonight :(

as for sore boobs i had really sore ones for 2 weeks leading up to my last AF i think thanx to vitex :) but nothing this month yet

thanks hun

well af ot me today so I am gonna start my vitex tomorrow. I also bought so soft cups as dh has a severly low sperm count I hope this is what does it. I am also putting him on maca root and no more caffeine for him. just one cup a day cuts your fertility in half!! I am gonna get more vit c and maybe zinc for him! good luck ladies!!

ok mrs ping sounds like you have a plan for this month :)

I've been thinking of putting my OH on maca to increase his :sex: drive :/

My OH has stopped caffeine anyway so hope that helps us :)

hello ladies

today i am sooo confused...i am CD27 and i thought the AC was helping but im not sure now.
I have been having what i thought were AF cramps but nothing now, i thought she was on her way but now im not so sure. yesterday i was getting quite a sharp pain on the left so wondering if i was OV'ing as i also had some stretchy clightly creamy CM but i thought it had to be EWCM to be ovultaion, so i guess i am still in awaiting game but saying that i didnt think AC was a miracle cure for my long cycles so im not sure what i expected lol.

hopw you ladies are all ok.

oh we did get some BD'ing this morning so hopefully if i did OV it helped :D

this - maybe you did ov...I thought i had i also had cramps in both sides...about 4 days ago i though i would have oved by now but ff says otherwise...I have a temp dip today, not sure if that means im Oving now or if thats just cause i had wine last night :shrug:

this - I'm wondering if you're seeing early pregnancy signs? Sharp pinching pains can be implantation and stretchy CM could be a pregnancy sign.... these are both things that do not mean you are definitely pregnant,.. just that if you are, they were caused by the pregnancy.

Is anyone having a funny tummy:sick: ? I am not sure if its the Vitex or not so that's why I am asking. Maybe I am just coming down with something.

i stopped the vitex a week ago (when i thought i had oved, just havent started it back up) I was feeling nauseaus after i came off it...maybe there is something going around?

vitex made me bloated when i first started taking it but not now.I only get the burp's after I take the pills.I think that I might take the vitex till I get my bfp. only because this cycle I stopped taking it after o and my period has become shorter again. last af was almost 5 day. I am only on day 3 and it is already almost done. Good luck!!

vitex made me bloated when i first started taking it but not now.I only get the burp's after I take the pills.I think that I might take the vitex till I get my bfp. only because this cycle I stopped taking it after o and my period has become shorter again. last af was almost 5 day. I am only on day 3 and it is already almost done. Good luck!!

thanks

Hey Ladies

I am new to the post.. I started talking Vitex in Sept 2009, it gave me a period for the next 3 months after and then in Feb& March no period so I had to see my OBGYN and she prescribed me with prometruim. I havent been diagonised with PCOS but I know I have it, I just know it, but neither of the ObGYN I have seen is willing to confirm the fact. Going back to my cycle, the prometruim triggered my cycle in April...but then I skipped in May I thought it was because I conceived! I received two BFN :( . I am so discouraged you guys, I keep thinking is it meant for me to have children or not. I have tried everything.....I just started to increase my Vitex to 1200mg a day. Sadly what happens, I get all the PMS symptons some months and my cycle doesnt come. My OBGYN have confirmed that I don't ovulate, but still won't confirm I have severe PCOS. I really want to be positive, but I have my doubts :( Reading this post really has helped me a bit.

Oh yes I received a Jenny Renny reading, she said that I would conceive with June's cycle and receive my BFP in July...hmmm I have doubts because my cycle hasn't even started yet, Maybe I am just not understanding....:shrug:

hi catwoman...sorry this has been such a hard road for you im hoping for you that the vitex will do its job and bring you a BFP

have you tried Maca? dunno if it will help but lots of other girls say it does it just helps with overall body health i believe its a root thing its not a drug

@DandyBrush I haven't tried it but I am researching it as we speak..I hope something gives I was so hoping for a BFP this month..... :(

Thank you for the info. :)

no worries, im giving vitex a go but will look into maca in a few months if i have no results

hope something works for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->