Agnus Castus (Vitex) ladies - Lets see how successful it can be (2 BFP's so far!!)

good news hayley! A bad AF is the WORST.

dandy - its amazing the stuff we put ourselves through. I was talking to a friend of mine who isn't anywhere near TTC and she didn't understand why it was so important that I get pregnant NOW... as if waiting and seeing for 5 years is an option, lol. I didn't dare tell her all the crazy stuff I've tried!

me - stomach bug is back a little... not fun at all
I did get a faint line on an IC last night, but BFN this morning. Last night I dipped 2 identical tests in the same pee, one for the recommended 3 secs, the other for 5... the 3 sec one is the one that got a line but it took forever for the background on the test to clear. The 5 sec one was super clear. I'm just not ready to consider it a true positive until I get it again and darker.

what CD are you wanting?? gosh i hope it works or im drinking this crap for nothing!! im gonna drink it 2 times a day, i know someone who did that and they got AF on about day 3 or 4 i think it was

ok take 2 of the parsley tea...i bought fresh stuff and now the water looks like pee :sick: and has an even worse odour than the dried parsley had, i have put sarsparilla cordial in it to hide the colour and some of the flavour...but its not hiding the odour

CD 100+ for me. :cry: I had a few days of spotting in late May/early June but was reluctant to call it a period and a couple more days of spotting in early July. I don't know what's up with my body!! I finally broke down the other day and made a doctor's appointment and now I'm very anxious waiting for it.

I drank 3 cups of the parsley tea the first night, then 3 more the next night, and just couldn't bring myself to drink anymore after that. I just held my nose and chugged it, haha! I was burping up parsley for awhile after that, and man was it gross.

I wonder if you're building up a lining properly? That could be why AF isn't coming and you just get some spotting?
Doc's appt is a good idea.. they can give you provera which should definitely start a period or if not, then it will be obvious you have a lining issue.
hoping thats not the case that AF is just being stubborn!

You should get some kind of prize for hitting the 100 day mark. TV shows get a party when they hit 100 episodes...

lisa yes, im at the point where i want to be pg NOW!!! haha so yes we do put ourselves through alot to get what we want, im hoping that the parsley works then im going to relax next cycle and try to give up caring and see how long it goes for, then i might make a drs appointment

my last cycle was about 100 days also (4 months approx) so i definately feel your pain, i was hoping the vitex and maca would decrease it...no signs of that yet

wanting i struggled to finish 1 glass yesteday...dont think ill be doing 3!!

I wonder if you're building up a lining properly? That could be why AF isn't coming and you just get some spotting?
Doc's appt is a good idea.. they can give you provera which should definitely start a period or if not, then it will be obvious you have a lining issue.
hoping thats not the case that AF is just being stubborn!

You should get some kind of prize for hitting the 100 day mark. TV shows get a party when they hit 100 episodes...

I hadn't really considered that, but I guess it's possible. I wish I had given in and made a doctor's appointment before now instead of letting this go on so long. I've always had irregular cycles so I guess I just figured it would sort itself out on its own, but I have never had a cycle this long before. My last period before the one I had in March was in January, before that November, and before that August, etc. I have also always had a pretty heavy flow. I just wish my body would start cooperating.

Would it be an estrogen issue if I'm not building up a lining properly?

yay lisa hope your faint line turns in to a bfp! that would be so exciting!Your temps look super good. glad the progesterone is working for U!

I hope the vitex works for u other ladies soon . I know how a long cycle can put you right in crazy ville.

lisaf-any updates??

af just brown spotting now so nearly gone.hoping this stuff gonna help my cycles

what do you guys think about me upping my dosage from 1000mg to 2000mg?

my update is that I haven't gotten even a hint of a line since that one I got a few days ago. My temp shot way up this morning which got my hopes up, but I started to spot a little so I'm not sure there is any reason to hope (way too late for IB). I'll definitely take the progesterone again tonight, but I'm just not sure what to do. It really stinks that I have to decide when to give up.

oh so sorry lisa at least you know u can count on the progesterone to keep your temps up!
dandy I don't know if i would take double seem like to much but you might need only 500 more. I have noticed since I backed down my dosage I have not had any EWCM yet so i am going to keep taking 1200mg. maybe go get a different brand that is less. mine are only 400 a piece so I can back down easy. plus they are only 6.00$ here where you buy online.
https://www.mynaturalmarket.com/Natures-Way-Vitex.html?gclid=CJrIibXEiaMCFd1_5QodOQx7KA

Spoke to my doctor. He wants me to take the progesterone one more time tonight and test tomorrow morning. If thats negative, he wants me to stop.
My temp took quite a dip this morning and I'm still spotting, but still very very light. Not much hope here though.
I'll test this afternoon, tomorrow morning and tomorrow afternoon (my afternoon pee often seems more concentrated than my morning pee so its worth a chance).

I swear next time I get any line on a test, I'm running in the next day for blood work!

my tabs are 1000mg each, i guess i could cut 1 in half :shrug:

parsley tea is not working...think ill just have to relax now and see when this cycle ends, how long it goes for (might have to wait another 2 months)

lisaf-hope you got your bfp lovey

mrsp-you got male factor same as us and i have pcos aswell.are you having treatment in future or just letting it take its course??what have docs said??

dandy-your cycles always been like this???

yes we have sever male factor dh has a count of 2 mill total. as far as I know I have nothing wrong last US said I was perfect in side no pcos just have a problem with long cycles. has been that way my whole life. Right now dh has to go in for an US and go back for his second SA.AS I said befor it took a hour and a half for his sample to reach them and then i have no idea how long it sat in the lab before the lady even did the analysis.I have a feeling his count is a bit higher. he has good motility 65% but only has a 16% morph.what was your dh's SA results if you don't mind me asking?

BFN for me ladies.. temp dropping and doc said that if I got a negative today that I need to stop the suppositories. Now its just the wait for AF to come in fully.
Next round will be a fully monitored clomid round with an HSG as a cherry on top.

yeah my cycles have always been long (since coming off the pill) about 2 months each cycle, I've hit the 2 month mark, my last cycle was 4 months long I only started temping last cycle, but looks like im in for another long cycle :(

dandy - have you considered clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"