Agnus Castus (Vitex) ladies - Lets see how successful it can be (2 BFP's so far!!)

woo hoo i did my clearblue monitor test this morning and finally got two bars which i assume means high then it goes to peak. im delighted. seems ac is working (fingers crossed) :happydance: just need it to go to peak now.

Thanks Honey! I hope you're right. I want all of us to get our bfps! Still surging this morning. I might test again this evening just to see if it goes down or not. This is my first cycle getting a really clear + opk. FX for all of us!

Still positive for me! I'm certain I O'd yesterday. Had tons of ovulation pain and then a big temp rise today! How about you?

Hey girls - glad to see at least SOME ovulation is happening on our little thread! I'm so jealous!

CD 39 for me now, still no smiley face (but tons of positive first response tests - grrr!) and no temp shift. Also had spotting overnight (woke up to it) for the first time in my life ever! Do you think this is sign that AF may be showing up? It's totally new for me.

xxx:flower:

It definitely worked for me!

I hadn't been ovulating or having regular periods, due to PCOS, and started taking AC for the first part of the cycle. I also did temperature charting.

Month one, I ovulated bang on time and had my period on time for the first time ever!

Month two, I ended up pregnant! I was absolutely astounded!

I hope that it works for other too :hugs:

That's fantastic Birdling! So lovely to hear :happydance:

Hope it brings such good luck to us as well! xxx

just got my bfp first month using AC.. it rocks. had very long cycles varying from 35 to 60 days, started ac this month.. ovualted day 17.. now day 36 and got bfp this morning.. doc appointment mondayy am. as had mmc last year and just hope all sticks and is okay .. babydust to you all xxx

Congrats Billiejo, our first BFP for this thread whoooohooo, let us know how the Dr appointment goes.

Venus, how do you mean no smiley face but positive first responce tests? Do first responce do OPK's? If so I would assume that the CB isnt as sensitive. Do you have any other Ov signs, as you can get spotting around Ov??

Billiejo
CONGRATULATIONS, that is great news. you must be over the moon. happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
best of luck with the gp. sending you all the luck in the world. keep us informed on how things are going. :thumbup:

hi girlies!
i'm taking vitex, specifically femaprin (one of the girls on the maca thread suggested it to me and she just got her bfp!)- it contains the highest quality vitex you can get, plus a little b6 and i haven't noticed any bad side effects yet. i'm taking it through o, are y'all? i just think it wont build properly if i don't get my bfp this cycle.

hi girlies!
i'm taking vitex, specifically femaprin (one of the girls on the maca thread suggested it to me and she just got her bfp!)- it contains the highest quality vitex you can get, plus a little b6 and i haven't noticed any bad side effects yet. i'm taking it through o, are y'all? i just think it wont build properly if i don't get my bfp this cycle.

I am as well hun as if you dont get Ov correct it screws up ypur cycle, goodluck!!!!

ooh glad to see another fem taker! what do you mean about if i don't get ov correct?

Congrats Billiejo, our first BFP for this thread whoooohooo, let us know how the Dr appointment goes.

Venus, how do you mean no smiley face but positive first responce tests? Do first responce do OPK's? If so I would assume that the CB isnt as sensitive. Do you have any other Ov signs, as you can get spotting around Ov??

Congrats Billiejo - that's fantastic news! :hugs: Hope everything goes well at the docs :)

Honey - Since the day I was 'meant' to ovulate (i.e. when FF predicted from 2 previous cycles) I was getting really strong positives on first response OPKs (yes they do do them) but negatives on clearblue digis. I know I haven't ovulated as my chart doesn't show it. On previous months, I got what looked like positives on first response but neg on both cleablue digis and CBFM and chart only showed ovulation when both clearblue tests said it was positive so I usually go by them now. Obviously CBFM gave up on me after 20 sticks so its no use until next month now!

Here's a link to my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Venusb

So... I'm still waiting for ov with a very funny cycle this month! I started taking AC about 8 days ago so only early days. Hope I haven't done anything wrong by starting it midcycle but I def haven't ovulated and thought it could only help. Am so confused! :nope:

Sorry for the long rant/ramble but it's starting to get annoying now! :wacko:

mmmm I do wonder if taking mid cycle has given you a funny cycle hun, you body may have been preparing to Ov and the the AC changed the hormones and it some how restarted??

ooh glad to see another fem taker! what do you mean about if i don't get ov correct?

sorry hun, i meant I am taking all through to AF or BFP as last cycle I thought I had Ov'd and so stopped taking the AC. I hadnt Ov'd and then went on to have a 70 day cycle.

That's it am officially cheesed off! Do I take it? Not take it? I give up! Not aimed at you honey am just totally sick of my body. Am going to book an appointment at a herbalist seeing as my doctor keeps sending me away.

Think I'll go and sulk lol

Im sorry hun, i completely understand its just how I felt last cycle. My previous cycles had been working really well due to my weightloss and then first cycle of AC i get a 70 day cycle.

Its difficult to know what to do, I would suggest keep taking it as if you stop it might actually make it worse.

HOw long have you been trying hun, how come you started taking AC?

Honey I have PCOS and am being treated for thyroid problems (was over, now under). Have been TTC since Nov 09, this is my first cycle I haven't ovulated however I did predict it happening as knew something wasn't right at the end of last one. Explained all of this to the doctor but I was told to go away until a few months, which seems like a lifetime away at the moment.

Have spoken it through with DH and we have both agreed that I will stop taking the AC tomorrow as only have been taking it 8 days and don't want to stop it later when it has had time to take hold more. I guess I shouldn't have started taking it. I have huge cramps today, so much so that I have had to have a hot water bottle so only God knows what they are, I've given up thinking about it.

I'll let my body do what it does and wait to see the GP when I next can or see a herbalist to set my mind at rest that I am doing the right thing.

Thanks for everyone's help, good luck with those lovely BFPs! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->