Agnus Castus (Vitex) ladies - Lets see how successful it can be (2 BFP's so far!!)

Only a few more days Amber, very exciting hope the next test has a better result, when will you try again?

Honey- I'm going to wait to test on Mother's Day or the day before that. I have my college finals next week so I want to get all those out of the way before I test so that whatever results I get (BFN or BFP) doesn't get in the way of my rational thinking for my tests. At that point I will be 17dpo so I should definitely have some kind of inkling of pregnancy or af by then.

How is your cycle going?

Sounds like a good plan, hope your finals go well!

im CD16 with no sign of Ov yet, but there is still time!

Hi everyone, I just started taking Vitex in hopes of helping to regulate my cycles. I'm actually taking Femaprin and today is my third day. Yesterday morning when I woke up, after I went to the bathroom I had some pink tinged mucus and have been lightly cramping since then...do you think this is a result of the vitex? If I'm remembering correctly, my last period was in late February/early March so I'm hoping that these are good signs that maybe this lengthy cycle will finally be coming to an end! I've read that it can take awhile for vitex to be effective, but is it possible that it is already beginning to work?

wanting2010- When I started AC, I got my period only 3 days later! So it's totally possible I think. My cycles are continuing to get more and more "normal" since then! Best wishes for you and a BFP!

wanting2010- When I started AC, I got my period only 3 days later! So it's totally possible I think. My cycles are continuing to get more and more "normal" since then! Best wishes for you and a BFP!

This is great to hear! Definitely gives me hope that it's already starting to help me. :) :dance:

Ladies how is the SS going?

I got a nearly positive OPK today, so im hoping i will actually ovulate this month, fingers crossed xxx

FX'd for you Honey!!! Opks can be soooo frustrating.

Symptoms so far just boobs are feeling big and a bit sensitive. Nothing else really to report. Still waiting 5 more days til testing.....Wish the week would hurry up!

Ohhhhh shucks! I had a spot of blood in my cm this morning. Guess AF is on the way and it's actually due today...so at least I'm on schedule. Agnus castus has definitely helped regulate me. Hopefully next cycle will also be "normal" for me. O between CD 18 and CD 24 and an LP of 11 days.

How is the OPKs Honey? Did you O??

Ive stopped taking the AC girls, i kept getting line son opks without it going pos. Stopped it a week ago and still no ov :( This makes me later to ov than ever before!! Guess im one of the girls who it hinders rather than helps :(

I had the same thing last month hun and i think stopping it made it worse (70 day cycle), it can take 3-6 months to kick in so dont expect results straight away.

Im giving it another go this cycle and plan to keep taking no matter what.

Good luck

Got a nearly positive OPK again, so im quite excited and hoping they stay this darker or get darker over the next few days. Last cycle they were all over the place so im hoping this is a positive step.

Why can't I just ovulate already?! CD18 and no really positive signs yet. I was CD19 last month but not holding much hope for this one. I've got bloods on Thu which will prob be a waste of time at this rate. Humph!

is this your first month on AC hun? How long are your cycles usually?

Scrub the last one! Got ovulation pain this morning, temp had dropped dramatically, EWCM, CBFM was high (?) but CB digital was a big smiley!

This is my first month with AC and Vit B50. I'm now praying my LP is longer with the meds as I've increased my thyroxine last week too. It might be too soon but I can hope anyway. Better get BDing....!

Can I join in? I've had screwed up cycles since my mmc about 8 months ago and am not ovulating, so have started taking AC since the doctor is making me wait 12 months before he will do any tests. GRRRRRR! Have been taking it for nearly 2 weeks now and have noticed cramping on both sides and sore boobs, but not much else. I wasn't having proper periods, but was having breakthrough bleeding quite regularly every 34 days. That now seems to have stopped too! Here's hoping the AC is working and my body will eventually start working preoperly again so I can chart again. I hope it isn't making me worse. :wacko:

Can I join in? I've had screwed up cycles since my mmc about 8 months ago and am not ovulating, so have started taking AC since the doctor is making me wait 12 months before he will do any tests. GRRRRRR! Have been taking it for nearly 2 weeks now and have noticed cramping on both sides and sore boobs, but not much else. I wasn't having proper periods, but was having breakthrough bleeding quite regularly every 34 days. That now seems to have stopped too! Here's hoping the AC is working and my body will eventually start working preoperly again so I can chart again. I hope it isn't making me worse. :wacko:

Not entirely sure why that posted twice. Seems my computer is as messed up as my body!

Welcome Bonsai

Yeah Shelly!!!!!

Got a darker OPK today, still not as dark as control but going in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->