ahhhhhhhh the itchyness!

lov3hat3

Mummy to lil J, Preggo #2
Reaction score
I need to sleep as got college tommorow, but im SOOO bloody itchy. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it? ahhhh WHYYYYYYY?! justt whyyy lmaoo

Aloe gel is what I use when I get times like that. Or a nice warm steamy shower, then aloe gel. Usually I'm too tired/painful though so I just bury my head and try to force myself to sleep lol. In the summer, I keep my aloe gel in the fridge, which helps the itching a lot more and is super refreshing, but I don't in the winter. But if the cool would help you more with the itching, you could try it. I'm sure lotion would work in place of the aloe if you don't like that, as long as your skin isn't too dry that it makes it burn.

depends where your itching! lol ive said it on another thread but E45 is for dry itchy skin and its perfect x

itching where? as it can be an indication to OC which i had :cry:

Lol i tried coca butter cos it was the only thing i had at the time, and it made me itch more!! haha. Itching practically all over atm, its horrible!!

im itchy too, all over, it drives me nuts. i was induced with my first a few days early through it but i didnt have oc. im going to mention it to my mw though next week. i will try the e45 i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->