Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
I want my baby.........I hate all this waiting!!! Grrrrrr :cry:

I want, I want, I want!!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Oh I'm dreading your stage! I dread going over esspecially with my dates - due on 20th now before would be GREAT but after well I want her way before new year tbh!

BIG :hugs: to you! Have you been doing anything to try help her along? ;)

:hugs: Your LO will be here before you know it.... Maybe you can borrow Imi's Harry Potter Book. :)

lol @ Imi harry potter book!

Oh I'm dreading your stage! I dread going over esspecially with my dates - due on 20th now before would be GREAT but after well I want her way before new year tbh!

BIG :hugs: to you! Have you been doing anything to try help her along? ;)

Nothing to help "her" lol!! But to help him I've walked, bounced non stop on ball, kept myself busy, been driving over lots of speedbumps and had a curry!! Attempted the only other thing left ;) last week and TBH its not the easiest with a huuuuggeee Bump & I don't feel at my most sexiest to say the least!! Thing is said to my OH yesterday that the MW could feel his head when she done the sweep and I think thats kinda put him off.....hmmm!!! Sod it....its worth a go although I could probably be arrested!! Lol

xx

Shall we start posting Scarry Pictures?

Sorry hun lol I get the her from my bubs :blush:

Women over here have 2 tablespoons of caster oil. You suck on an orange then swish down a spoonful of caster oil then have some more orange then do it again. Then they have sex and then later that night you go to the toilet alot ( bowels are very cleaned out) and the labour is supposed to start.

I tried it with my third ( first 2 boys were early, but last wasn't) and I went into labour that morning. Not sure if it really worked or I was just due, but hey got nothing to lose.
:rofl:

Good luck, hope bubs gets a move on soon.

Women over here have 2 tablespoons of caster oil. You suck on an orange then swish down a spoonful of caster oil then have some more orange then do it again. Then they have sex and then later that night you go to the toilet alot ( bowels are very cleaned out) and the labour is supposed to start.

I tried it with my third ( first 2 boys were early, but last wasn't) and I went into labour that morning. Not sure if it really worked or I was just due, but hey got nothing to lose.
:rofl:

Good luck, hope bubs gets a move on soon.

OMG.....I'm worried enough about what else will "exit" my body :blush: with all the pushing let alone giving myself the sh*ts on perphas! I think I'll give that one a miss!!

xx

OMG.....I'm worried enough about what else will "exit" my body :blush: with all the pushing let alone giving myself the sh*ts on perphas! I think I'll give that one a miss!!

xx

The Idea is to empty your bowels First, so you don't get the sh*ts when pushing bubs out. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->