ai and cramping!!! Please help!!

Reaction score
I just did an artificial insemination today with sperm donor. and I am cramping is that normal ?? I wasn't sure. and now I feel kinda sick :( it is strange to me. and my first time doing ai. so I have never experience this before.

IF anyone can help me out that would be great. I am new to artificial insemination.

:nope:

Hi hun, didn't wana read & run!

When you did the iui, did you perhaps have a full bladder? On my 1st iui(I think) I had a full bladder as I read that it would help with getting the spermos where they need 2 be. About 30minutes after, I had bad cramping! It was probably worse than af pains!

But I do think its normal to have some mild to moderate cramping after doing iui, even some bleeding can happen. If you're really concerned and the cramping hasn't stopped, phone your fs and hear if all will be ok.

Good luck and fx for a :bfp: in 2 weeks!

thank you. I had a full bladder when they did it. so yes. and thank you. You eased my worries a lot. <3 and thank you. I hope i get my :bfp: too!

I haven't done AI but I did an ICI at home by myself once before using sperm from a sperm bank.....I had cramping afterwards....it's the stuff they use to wash the sperm I read.....that's if you're using sperm from a sperm bank anyways.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"