Alex's Assessment today

Lozzy hun im an Alex hogger. Seriously, i need to get over it or i'll be in her primary classes with her :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yknow im laughing but im serious :rofl:

That's why I started going to Mums and Toddlers with Emma this year. My next step will be playgroup once she is 2. Just for a few hours a weeks. Building up to sending her to school nursery at 3. Know what you mean about being a hogger though. Figure if I do it this way it is not too painful for anyone.

I much prefer Timetwisters to Monkey Bizness. The one at the climbing centre at Ratho is better too.

Foo i blame the MIL :rofl: everythings her fault.

Me hoggin alex - her fault
It rains - her fault
Jacko died - her fault

:rofl:

Was she on a grassy knoll in Washington DC in the 60's.....? :rofl:

I'm up for soft play too.:thumbup:

Hey Glad the appointment went well SB22. I'm liking the idea of soft play too. :)))

i feel i need to move to scotland so i can come to the soft play!!

I take harry once a week to soft play, music time once a week (he has a little boyfriend there) sensory once a week (has another boyfriend there) Harry loves playing with other babies, well boy babies anyway, anyone else thinking i could dress him up as a girl and he wouldnt mind??? xx

I agree Lottie, get ur butt down here. ;)

Whilst I would love to move back to Scotland just so I can bring Andrew to your softplay meet ... I don't think OH would like it!

Sherryberry and I meet up occasionally on Saturday mornings at the softplay in Stockport, if anybody else wants to come along to that? We're due to meet next Saturday :)

We need a big preemie mansion ;)

Oh and Marley, you could always come visit, I have a spare room.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->