Ali

Hiya mamafy,

thanks for the encouragement, she will continue to see the physio weekly
to try and "iron out" the stiffness in her, but we will remain optimistic .
Anyway Charlotte has been enjoying the sunny weather, covered her in sun tan lotion and took her for walks. She had her first bbq over the weekend.
hope all your little ones are doing well

Hi Ali,

I think it's right to stay optimistic - She seems to be doing really well from what I've heard - I bet she'll be sitting up soon... she's just taking her time! You'll all be really shocked one day when you leave her laying down for a while and then walk back into the room to find her just sitting there! :lol:

Glad Charlotte's enjoying the sunny weather :) It all seems a bit much for Anna atm and she's got a nasty heat rash... Otherwise she's doing really well :) - started holding her head up on her own this weekend - it's just amazing :cloud9:

Hope you enjoyed your bbq :)

Pass my best wishes on to Samantha for me, Take care you three x

I just had a peek at your website and its amazing :)

I have to say I'm in love with her flipflops, where did you get those? :D

and not to mention her sunglasses and black-spotted babygro :D

I hope you can do great things with the physio and Charlotte looks amazing :)

I just read Charlotte's story. It touched me deeply, there is one very precious little lady. A true hero :hugs:

Just read your webpage OMG what an amazing miracle girl you have there, she is gorgeous :D

my ds1 was born at 32 weeks but was quite big and was out of SCBU within 7 weeks I cant imagine what u and your family have been through but respect to you all :hugs:

I wish you all the best and Ill keep checking up on her progress xx

Thank's everyone for the kind comments , we keep an eye on this website in the hope Charlotte's story may help anyone else starting the emotional rollercoaster we experienced last year. We will continue it until she is a year old.

The hardest bit Cheeky_carrie was her being in Portsmouth for the first 9 weeks (120 mile round trip a day) before she was moved to Frimley Hospital for the final 5 weeks.

We got the sunglasses in Boots mamafy and the rest in Mothercare, already started shopping for her holiday in Majorca June/July.Watch out for her holiday photo's in the July update.

She is doing so well it seems impossible to believe now the doctors gave her 1% chance of surviving due to being diagnosed with brain meningitis,amongst other things, at 2 days old. And look at her now !

all the best ali,Samantha and Little Charlotte

Look at her now indeed! She's an inspiration miracle baby :hugs:

I am a fairly new "baby and bumper" and just wanted to thank you for sharing this amazing story. Seeing your website brought tears to my eyes.

Crikey I've just been reading Charlotte's story - you guys are amazing! I can't even begin to imagine what you have been through and how you and Samantha must have felt the day Charlotte was born. Samantha's story 'the beginning' brought tears to my eyes. You are all so strong. Little Charlotte really is a miracle - so very precious :hug: x

:cry: her first giggles, how amazing :wohoo: you are so right about every little milestone being huge, we felt the same :)

It is great you all had a great holiday and I look forward to seeing the holiday snaps :D

xxxxx

thanks again all for your comments, cannot believe she is 1 year old next week.
Her discharge notes still make scary reading and it is incredible what she has overcome,
but premmies are real fighters. The holiday was great and we think she has really benefited from it. We will get the holiday photos up asap mamafy and the first birthday pics too. Glad to be back in the rainy cloudy UK though, the heat was becoming unbearable in Majorca (well into the 90's )

:) So glad you all had a great time, onwards and upwards for Charlotte..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"