All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

So Sorry for your loss nicki :hugs:

congratulations on your :bfp: laubull

Havent posted here for a while, nothing new to report still waiting for a letter from my consultant for my lap to be done

Congrats Laubull! :happydance: Praying for a sticky bean! :thumbup:

Heres hoping i will soon be joining you! :winkwink::baby:

Congrats Laubull!

:dust: to everyone waiting to O or waiting to test. 3dpo for me, 1st round of femara.

Congratulations laubell! That's amazing!

AFM, I had my twelve week scan on Wednesday. Officially due on 27th march. It was so unreal seeing our lil bean as an actual baby shaped shadow! Lol. Everything was really good, nice strong heartbeat... Certainly made it more real!

Eternal Wait - :happydance: that's excellent news hun:flower: so pleased you got to see your little bean and heard the heartbeat

Hope you are taking it easy:coffee:

:hugs:

X

Thats fantastic eternal wait!! So glad all is well and your lo has a good strong heart beat!

Eternalwait, yay for the exciting scan! Those are the best. :cloud9:

Garfie, femara is kind of like clomid, to make me ovulate. Although I do ovulate on my own, I figured this would definitely up my chances. Chances of multiples are less likely than on clomid, but I would love twins. (Don't let dh hear. :haha:)

6 days until testing! :happydance:

My 1st ever TWW :wohoo: but I am not feeling hopeful but we will find out come next Wednesday as that is when AF is due :shrug:

Yay for tww twag! Fingers crossed! Your not far from me in fleet, im in bournemouth!

Mousey chick hoping the next 6 days goes super quick!!

Sorry Anniepie :-(

I am not sure if your where your based, but after 13 months can you ask for some help or see someone now?

x

I'm in the process of getting bloods done-had the progesterone one last week, have the FSH/LH Thursday. DH has his little pot to make his deposit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->