All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Oh Nicki I'm so sorry, I hope its not the end. Big hugs to you. X

Sorry for your loss Nicki :hugs:

I am officially on the 2013 TTC train we started TTC (NTNP for DH) this month :wohoo:

I so want to be pregnant for Christmas :shrug:

Thanks for all your lovely comments!

Good luck twag, fingers crossed for a bfp soon!

Im back on the train! Bleeding has stopped, im back NTNP! :happydance:

Havent told many people as i know that there will give a good ear bashing 'its too soon, give yourself time to recover! blah blah blah!'

Im not counting, comparing etc. Im just going to have sex and if it happens it happens! :shrug:

If its too soon then my body wont ovulate or if it does then will miscarry again :shrug::shrug:

Ive gotten to the point where i am fed up trying, fed up worrying and obsessing over lines! So if im meant to be pregnant then nature will take its course!

I have no idea when im due on, no idea when i will ovulate! And its been a chilled few days, i have nothing to think about! :thumbup:

Dont get me wrong, i really really dont want another miscarriage or ectopic, i want a healthy baby! But i have been told i have no reason to wait to try again so what will be, will be! :baby:

I hate the fact that January 21st i should have twins, and may 2nd should have a my baby nemo. But thats just the shitty hand i got dealt and i have to man up and carry on! Getting down is not going to get me anywhere and certainly not a good for Charlie to have a grumpy unhappy mummy!

Sooo... I have a niece due December 12th, my little Charlie bear is 2 December 17th. I have things to look forward too.

Heres to onwards and upwards and all things happy!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks Nicki :hugs:

I hope the not stressing and the NTNP works out for you and you get your sticky bean soon :dust:

Well girls I didn't think I'd be posting this message this soon but this morning about 4 weeks after a miscarriage I got 1-2 weeks on a CB digi! Ahhhhh I can't believe it, I am so excited but obviously cautious, please be third time lucky!

Nicki, I didn't wait for AF, just carried on trying, although felt a lot more relaxed about it, and here I am with a BFP! I hope you get one too :)

x

WOW- congrats Laubull! :dust: fingers crossed for a sticky bean

Nicki- hope the relaxed approach gives you that forever bean :dust:

I did the same Nicki and just kept trying but after my 8th loss my doctor told me to stop, DH also said if I had to have a D&C then we would do IVF so here we are. Good luck and hope to see your BFP soon :hugs:

Congrats Laubull, happy and healthy 9 months :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->