All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

I'm so sorry about your FIL. :hugs: How is he doing now?

Good luck with the embryo transfer! Fingers crossed for good chromosome results.

:hugs: Miss R - sorry to hear about your FIL, hope you don't have to make that decision for a long time it's one of the hardest decisions to make. My heart goes out to you:flower:

Good luck for your transfer (I don't really understand) but I hope it all goes well and you get excellent chromosome results:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Mrs RK- so sorry to hear about your FIL :hugs:

Hope the transfer went well, and that you got good results from the chromosome screen :dust:

Good luck with the transfer miss r, hope the chromosome results are good :)
Sorry to hear about your FiL :hugs:

Miss R sorry about your FIL

:dust: for your embryo transfer and chromosome results :dust:

Got my bood results back today (progesterone, FSH, LH)- all came back as 'normal' but they won't give me the numbers :grr:

Annie - Why won't they give you the numbers - they are yours :growlmad:

:hugs:

X

I've no idea, but when I next go into the surgery I'm going to make them give them to me :grr:

Good that they are normal, but they don't have the right to keep the numbers from you if y ask for them :grr:

Glad your results are normal annie!
Sorry to hear about FIL MissR.

Im 7dpo and still going insane! The days are just dragging! On a plus my new tumble dryer gets delivered tomorrow!!!

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is doing okay... I thought I would pop in and share my good news... Got my promotion today! Woo!! Gonna wait two weeks then tell work... And just preten I didn't know :/ I'll be around 16 weeks when I tell them... It's going so quick, yet so slow!

Annie - glad to hear your results were normal :) but like the other said they can't keep your number from you..

Congrats Eternal :wohoo:

AFM embryo transfer went amazing DH and I got the best news, out of the 4 that were tested 2 came back perfectly normal and of top grade. So I have 1 in and a :cold: for later :)

Fxed for you and glad it all went great, Miss R, Sorry to hear about your FIL...

Annie, I agree with the ladies that they should give you the numbers so you know where you stand, glad they are normal though.

Twag sorry Af got you, and babydust for next cycle...

nicki, Baby dust to you and sending Af packing for 9 months.

Babydust to all...

MM hope the relaxation approach works for you and you get a much waited for bfp in the long haul.

AFM, Im cheering on the sidelines...Loving all the baby joy around me. My cousin and his wife just had a little girl, friend of mine and his fiance had a lil boy, a friend of mine from work just had her baby Monday a lil boy 10 pounds...My sister is due with a lil girl end of Nov. early Dec. My cousin is also having a lil girl end of Nov. All this baby news makes me ache for one, but can spoil them rotten until. I got to hold the lil girl shes sooo tiny.

Attending a Wedding beginning of Dec. Halloween Parties galore, Chicago Trip in Nov, Christmas time in Dec. I will be busy...Oh and I had an awesome date on Saturday, went really good. only time will tell where it will lead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->