All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Anniepie - Good luck with the bloods hun - I missed my CD3 as it fell on a Saturday - ah well will go next month if I need to:winkwink:

CD6 - Monitor on HIGH :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Annie I second the Garfie and baby_maybe's comment, good luck with the bloods :)

x

havnt been on for a while

just a little update we have booked out IVF consultation for November with the hope to start in the new year (thats if we dont get our BFP before hand) but at least we have the ball rolling now :D

Good luck with the bloods Annie :hugs:

That's great news Rosie :dance:

AFM only 2 days til egg collection, doing my trigger shot tonight :happydance:

good luck Miss R really hope your er went well and your recovering nicely. Next step in getting your bfp.

Thanks for all your lovely comments ladies...bloods done, results next week (along with the progesterone from last week)

Wow, it all seems to be action stations here at the moment, which is great- Miss R, good luck with the collection, really hope it happens quickly for you now :dust:

Rosie, not long to wait until your consultation :thumbup:

Good luck with your egg collection Miss R, hope all goes well and you have a comfortable recovery xx

hope everyone is ok!

Baby_maybe i cant believe your almost half way through! Thats flown by!

AFM Think im roughly 5dpo and im going crazy just waiting!!!

I am out for this cycle AF arrived after a very interesting TWW :haha: But onwards and upwards I am giving my best shot to get my :bfp: this cycle :thumbup:

Hi ladies! :wave: Sorry I've not been around much, just been taking a break from TTC and doing DIY on the house mostly. It's been rather nice to take a step back, and really get my emotional health back on track a bit. :thumbup:

Good luck with the wait nicki! :thumbup:

Sorry about :witch: twag, but I love your positive attitude.

:hugs: Mackmomma. Sometimes a break from ttc can be a very blessed thing.

AFM, I expect af tomorrow---big temp drop and multiple :bfn: over the past few days. I'm geared up for round 2 of femara.

Sorry I have been MIA, been up the coast visiting my FIL who is quite ill. My DH and I were asked in the event that his heart stops do we want him resuscitated :( I was crying all night as the thought of losing him was really hard.

We are home now are are about to leave the house for our embryo transfer :) We will get the chromosome results at 11:30am just before the transfer. I am so nervous I feel :sick:

Hope everyone is doing well, sending you all lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->