All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Can I join 1st Class now please? I got my faint :bfp: this morning just in time for our 2nd Wedding Anniversary :cloud9:

1 ticket please :) been TTC for a year and a half with PCOS :( been married 3 years i am 25 hubby is 34.. wanting a baby so bad :(

1 ticket please :) been TTC for a year and a half with PCOS :( been married 3 years i am 25 hubby is 34.. wanting a baby so bad :(

have you been to drs hun after 12months we went to drs and got referred to hospital, i too have pcos and we are ttc no 2 at min good luck hun x

have you been to drs hun after 12months we went to drs and got referred to hospital, i too have pcos and we are ttc no 2 at min good luck hun x

Also trying with PCOS here! What did your doc do for you, in order to get your first BFP? I'm currently working with an OB/GYN, and my next step is to double check that tubes are clear.

Also trying with PCOS here! What did your doc do for you, in order to get your first BFP? I'm currently working with an OB/GYN, and my next step is to double check that tubes are clear.

we first had 6 months worth of clomid but unfortunatley didnt work we then got put on waiting list for assisted cycle/ivf we had one assisted cycle to which i over responded to the drugs, then we eventually had ivf that worked and we now have our beautiful miracle DD, we are off for an ivf consultaion in November as we now have to pay private, hoping to start in the new year x

Thanks for sharing, Rosie. I am hoping to start clomid soon, just waiting to have my HSG test to ensure tubes are clear.

Just had an hsg yesterday...everything seemed clear so on to getting that BFP! I should be starting metformin.

Congrats TWAG wishing you a Happy and Healthy pregnancy. ^^

BubbiDust to all you beautiful ladies. :flower:

:bfp:!!!
I started trying August of last year, took 3 months off, and tried ever since: so this was my 10th cycle!

This was my 2nd cycle on femara, and my first cycle using preseed. I am so excited to be making Kara a big sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->