All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

so sorry nicki to hear about another loss Hugs to you!

hopeful, congrats on the marriage and sending your hubby good luck wishes on his job hunt!!

Sending out lots of baby dust to all the lovely ladies!!!

Welcome mom2!

Congrats on the wedding hopeful.

ttcbaby, good luck with the soy this month hun!

I'm so sorry nicki, :hugs:

AFM, + opk on CD 12. That's way early for me. Maybe femara is doing it's thing. fingers crossed

hey ladies....well soy made me ov but I got a bfn this morning. I will be coming off of the progesterone to allow af to come and then on to a very expensive IUI!

Congrats hopefull! :happydance:

:hugs: ttcbaby.

Proactive nicki is here!! :thumbup:
Ive been feeling sorry for myself the last few days but this morning im on a mission!
Have cancelled my appointment with epu as thats no longer needed, called the docs and am waiting for a doctor to call me to have a chat about the next steps! Ive had 3 losses now, the first being a ectopic that also caused the miscarriage so am unsure as to whether that is going to count :wacko:

I have no idea what the next steps are? what they will do/test for? :dohh:

Im also looking at my local gyms (but my god they are bloody expensive!!), need to get fit, healthy and well generally do what i can to make this happen!

I WILL get pregnant and have another child!! I was put on this planet to be a mummy and yes i have my precious charlie bear but she needs a baby bro or sis!
It just has to happen there is no other option, I WILL BE PREGNANT AND STAY PREGNANT!!! So body i hope your listening!!! I will not be defeated!! :haha:

So after 10 months of TTC I finally got my BFP yesterday! I'm guessing my due date to be June 11

Great to hear from you Nicki :hugs: Stay positive it will happen :)

Congrats Anneliese :dance: H&H 9 Months

:hugs: What a positive person you are Nicki lots of :dust: that you get some answers and a sticky bean soon :hugs:

Congratulations Anneliese on your :bfp: H&H 9 months

Didnt have time to update earlier, doctor has referred me to the hospital, so should have an appointment letter within 3 weeks and i can continue ttc in the mean time!

Anneliese - :happydance::happydance: congrats hun - off you go to first class:winkwink:

Nicki - So sorry again hun - hope you get some answers soon and you are not waiting to long:hugs:

:hugs:

X

congrats anneliese that is awesome!

Thanks redknob and mouse

nicki - I love the positivity....mind if I borrow some right now.

So I've decided this Halloween, I want to give out candy after having just gotten a :bfp: a few days before. :haha: Anyone else?

well I am up for that but I think I will be giving out candy right around ovulation..LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->