All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Yeaaa Nicki, congrats! Straight after your mc too, well done! X

Congrats Nicki!!! got everything crossed and praying this is your lucky one...

Thank you!! Im really excited reading all your comments!
AF is due tomorrow so fingers crossed she pi***s off for 9 months lol! :haha:

Tested again today and a got really nice line, my strongest yet since i was pregnant with charlie! Ive never had a digi so early! With the miscarriage and ectopic i didnt get digi 1-2 weeks till 18-20dpo so one this early has to be good news! Hoping this time its going to be different! :baby:

Third time lucky and all that! Thanks for all your congrats, im feeling hopefull and positive with this one, very different i to how i felt with the previous 2 pregnancy's! :happydance:

Nicki third time lucky is my motto too at the moment, lets hope it is :)

x

I hope this is your 3rd time lucky lots and lots of :dust:

Third time lucky hasnt worked! :cry:

Test was very faint yesterday and negative this morning, bleeding has just started. Only very very small amount but its happening again! Booked my scan today aswell for 19th october! Be cancelling that next week! :cry:

Good luck everyone else!

I was wondering if I could join you? I am on my first cycle after not getting my depo shot on August 29th. This will be my last try for a girl as I have 5 boys and will not be having anymore babies. Either my dh will get a vasectomy or/and I will get Essure or my tubes tied. I just turned 39 last week and do not want to have a baby after I turn 45. I'm actually only going to give it until I'm 41 and be done!

Hey ladies how is everyone doing????!!! I havent been on in months have had ssssoooooo much going on with life lately:wacko:....even stopped ttc and went to ntnp but on a better note me and hubby got married 9.22.12 :happydance: so happy right now hubby is out of a job :nope: so were waiting till we get financially stable to start actively ttc again... wishing the best for every single one of u ladies lots of sticky :dust:

Hi Hopeful! Nice to hear from you! congratulations on getting married and good luck to hubby in his job hunt!

nic - so sorry hun, sending you lots of love and light to help you through this!

mom2 - welcome hun!

hopeful - wow that is such amazing news....congrats on the wedding.....that is so awesome!

I have been taking breaks here and there from ttc and from bnb.....well I tried soy this month just to give it a last shot before we do iui with injectibles next month. I hope it all works out either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->