All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Congrats Twag and Mouse!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you both!!!

anyone experience kidney stones while pregnant? my older sister is 33 weeks pregnant and is in severe pain from them, they give her strong pain meds but shes in agony and cant take them while working. Anyone suggest what helped for you and the pain?

Great news Mouse! I'm particularly excited you got your bfp first month using preseed-I'm on cycle 15. and will be using preseed (well actually conceive plus) this month for the first time...

So back to square 1 for me seems we lost our little peanut :cry: I am ok with it onwards and upwards :thumbup:

Thanks I am ok :thumbup: trying not to think too dwell on it tbh

So I am off to Holland & Barrett to buy the following (my sister got her bfp straight after taking these after trying for 9 months for #2)

Agnus-Catcus
Evening Primrose
Dong Quai
Black Kohosh

:thumbup:

Twag - I am so sorry hun....onward and upward is right.

Mouse and Leah - congrats to you both....any symptoms in the tww?

Afm - i went in this morning for my 2nd iui and boy was it hard....first off, I am having such bad ov pain that I can hardly walk upright....then the nurse who came to do my iui couldn't find my cervix. She was jerking around the speculum and it was so painful. Yesterday the Dr did my iui and she did not trouble. So she called the dr in and she ended up doing the iui. I was happy for that as she was much more gentle and got it done...so now I am home, still having pain but at least it is over.

Also, dh sperm numbers were almost the same as yesterday, just a slight increase. Yesterday was 25.6 and today was 25.7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->