All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

I haven't been here in awhile..i thought I'd ask if anyone had a fluttering/thumping feeling before getting a BFP???

Congratulatoons Nicki01.. hope the bean stays in tac and wish you a happy and healthy 9mnths. xx

xxx bubbidust ladies xxx

I had a a heartbeat like feeling on my left side really low down! (obviously not a heart beat lol) but almost like i could feel my own heart beat there? If that makes sense!

Congrats Nicki, hope this is your forever sticky bean, you deserve it. happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing?
I visited my mothers on the weekend to see my sister who just came back from holiday in Jamaica and my mother was so insistant that the both of us took a pregnancy test and so i did not really expecting anything then a few mins later my sister and i both found a very faint positive.... i can't believe it.. i have an appt with my gp to confirm on tuesday..

Bubbidust ladies xxxx

Congrats hun, your mum must have a sixth sense! Me and my sis are both pg at the moment, she is about 5 weeks behind me :)

Congrats, thats really nice you are both doing it together!!

Sakhura - :happydance::happydance: congrats hun - so sweet you are both doing it together:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Congrats Sakura! :hugs:

And I REALLY hope this is your forever bean Nicki! :hugs:

H&H 9 months to you both!!

Morning Ladies

Just popping by to wish you all the luck in the world and to not give up:dust::dust::dust:

I got my BFP on Sunday (11DPO) I went to the docs Mon and had my HCG test it is only 9 but that means deff pregnant but very low. They will be repeating the test in a week and have told me not to worry:haha:

This hopefully will be third time lucky for us - so please keep your fingers crossed that this little one sticks :happydance:

Just to let you know we BD once (in the whole month before O) as hubby was working and away fishing! 4 days before O - I have drank grapefruit juice between the witch leaving and O and continue to take aspirin (the last time I got my BFP I was taking gfj as well) I have also used OPKs and was taking my temperature. I put away my CBFM due to my short cycles - so ladies once again "once is all it takes":haha:

X

I have got everything crossed for you hun, really hope this is it for you xx :dust:

Really hope this is it for you garfie, got everything crossed for a super sticky bean :dust: :dust:

Garfie, I really hope this is your forever bean :hugs:

I also got my bfp this week after 15 months trying :wohoo:

Anniepie congrats hun :happydance::happydance: makes it all the sweeter for having to wait :happydance::happydance:

How many DPO are you?:flower:

X

Congrats Garfie I am so pleased you got your :bfp: lots and lots of sticky :dust:

:happydance: H&H 9 months :happydance:

So much good news on this thread recently, congratulations to all of you :)
x

Yay for the bfp's!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

This thread has definitely been due for some first class upgrades on the train. :thumbup:

Afm I'm on my third cycle of TTC with PCOS and though I have 28 day cycles on average I'm on CD 40 with nothing but bfn's. :(

I'm trying not to lose hope but am also putting things into perspective- my health comes first and I need to make some changes so when I do finally get my bfp I will be healthy and happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->