All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Hiya ladies, how you all doing?

Nicki - I hope everything goes well and I really hope your little pumpkin stays intact!!

AF finally showed up for me this morning much heavier than normal but seems alright, my cycle seems to be going crazy since I started TTC, hope everything goes back to normal soon :(

BABYDUST TO ALL THE WOMEN STILL TRYING AND HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 MONTHS FOR ALL THOSE WHO RECEIVED THE BFP THIS MONTH!!

Thought you might like to know (as the Baby Train's first First Class Passenger), I gave birth to my little boys last night! They were a bit early and are now in the neo natal unit but they're fine really :happydance:

Congrats Mrs. Gibbo!

Can I get back on the train? I'll be ttc again soon when I'm ready.

Congrats miss gibbo :)

Had a family get together today and ill I heard from two of my cousins is :" when are you gonna have a baby?" " figured you would have popped one out by now" its like really?!!! Grr! Oh well :(

Congrats Mrs G :hugs:

Welcome back Mouse :flower:

Aww congrats mrs gibbo, so pleased to hear the boys are doing well. My 2nd dd was born at just over 32 weeks and was at home just over 2 weeks later :)

Congrats Mrs Gibbo... Glad they are healthy!!

My older sister's baby was born the day before Thanksgiving, so next year she will have her 1st bday on Thanksgiving and then every 7 years her birthday will fall on Thanksgiving. Such a miracle though since a year to the exact day she was born they lost a baby.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

Congratulations mrs gibbo. That's amazing news. Hope they are out and home soon.

Massive congrats mrs gibbo! Glad they are doing well. :thumbup:

afm - i had my scan on monday. So so happy to say i have a little pumpkin in there measuring perfectly and with a heart beat!! :happydance::happydance:
I was so so scared and cried when i seen my little flickering blob!

I have cancelled my appointment for thursday with the specalist which i didnt want to do as it makes me nervous that its still early days but this is the furthest i have got in my last 3 pregnancies!
On the down side my little girl is really poorly and has had a temperature for the last 2 days, also there is a violent rapist on the loose where i live!! He has raped a 20yr old lady and broken into several places around me in the last 4 days! Im terrified of being in the house with my little lady whilst OH is working!!! :nope:

Oh god Nicki! Keep your phone close at hand at all times. Wonderful news from the scan :happydance:

Great news about the scan Nicki :thumbup: And stay safe- there are some really sick people out there :grr:

Fantastic News Nicki about the scan :happydance:

OMG that is scary bolt all doors and have your phone and a heavy or sharp object at hand

:hugs:

Thank you. I have all windows and doors locked and am just going to stay in for now, prayin they catch him tonight or tomorrow. I keep my lights on all day too so he knows someone is in as I think he has been going for empty houses and gettin money! It's soo scary! Hope everyone is well! X

Glad to hear your scan went well Hun xx Hope your LO feels better soon xx Stay safe xx

Stay safe Nicki! :/ id be freaking out! Hope they catch him soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->