All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Hope everyone is well!

:hugs: and :dust:

Christmas is right around the corner!:xmas7::xmas9::xmas10::xmas6::xmas5:

:haha: I had to do it.

Congrats Miss Redknob how exciting. Fingers crossed for sticky and happy and healthy 9 months to you!!! Another first class passenger, wow amazing.

It keeps on growing. Im happy for you all!!!

Huge congrats mrs r!!! I'm super super happy for you!! Fantastic news! Here's to a fantastic 9 months!! Actually 8 months as you have already done a month!!! Eeeek! Your due a month after me! We are the 12th July! How exciting!

Thanks everyone :hugs: DH and I are over the moon!!

Yay Nicki a month difference that's awesome :)

Congratulations miss r, that's great news. H&h 9 months to you :)

It's been awhile since I've been here. I have been sick since the 1st of November and then it trickled to my kids. Then Trent got pnuemonia, Eli got an ear infection, then Ty, and finally Lennox, and since Thursday Lennox got the stomach flu and this morning Peyton got it.

Also, because of me being sick my dh and I didn't :sex: before I O'd, so I knew that cycle was going to be a bust. What I didn't know was that :witch: would show up 3 days before I expected her. But that is Ok because I will be able to test on the 1st again, like I did 4 years ago and got a :bfp: at 11 dpo. This time however I should be 13 dpo. So 2 more days more to get the hcg higher.

Congratulations Mrs Redknob wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

:dust::dust::dust: good luck mum2pne:flower:

Nicki - wow look at you go hun - 9 weeks does that say:happydance: are the docs monitoring you more closely or given you any tablets etc just wondering:flower:

:hugs:

X

I know Garfie I can't believe I have hit 10 weeks with no bleeding! Still not overly excited yet! Waiting on the 12 week scan now, then I think it will become more real!

I had a scan at 6 weeks and another at 7 weeks 3 days and because there was a heart beat they have discharged me from early pregnancy unit! I will be treated as normal now. I can still phone if I have any worries and will be say quietly on there system till my 12 week scan but no extra care or anything!

I'm perteified that it hasn't developed and the little heart has stopped but I think that's a worry with anyone who has had miscarriages etc!

Hope you are well too! X

I felt exactly the same nicki, same as you I had a scan at 6 and 7 weeks then got discharged from epau. I was terrified of getting to my twelve week to find something terrible had happened, but thankfully all was fine.

My new niece is in the hospital with RSV, can I get some prayers for her, 2 of my cousins also had babies in the hospital, just released today from being in there a week and one since Wednesday night, both had RSV. Its going around with the winter weather and people getting colds and such. They have an IV in my niece and shes hardly eating and when she does eat it comes right back up due to breathing issues.

nicki thats great to hear on it progressing, I believe this is your sticky forever bean and your lil angel is going to be a big sister.

79 more days to go Baby_Maybe, wow less than 3 months away.

I cant wait to see all these photos of these babies, and hopefully with the new year brings more BFP's. Im excited for all of you!!! got to send out some baby dust!!

Thanks hun, sorry to hear about your niece hope she gets better soon xxx

Thank you, i do hope so! Hope your niece is on the mend very soon! Xx

Hope all you lovely ladies are well and have had a lovely Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->