All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Its ok they have caught him, he got into a young womans car and they managed to get him. Took them 15 minutes to restrain him as he is a huge bloke! Turns out he is also wanted for rape and attempted murder on a women a few miles from us last week too!

He only got out of prison last year after serving 12 years for rapes and sexual offences back in 2000
They need to lock him up for life! He is a big danger to the public! So happy he is in custody!

Thank goodness they have caught him! WHY would they let someone like that out??? mind boggles!

Great news about your scan nicki, so pleased to hear that you've seen a hb after everything that's happened this year :)

That's good Nicki! Glad they caught him! Hopefully they wont let him back out!

Sorry Ladies I have been taking some time off from the BNB thread after third mc at least now we have had blood test and genetic testing done - only got to wait until the 22 January for the results:haha:

Mrs Gibbo - A HUGE congrats on the safe arrival of your babies :happydance::happydance:

Nicki - Congrats on a lovely scan :flower:

To all the other ladies still trying :dust::dust::dust:

AFM - FF says I've Ovulated - so just waiting to see what happens in the next few days:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Hello Ladies, Im new here... Not sure if I'm in the right place though. ��

Here goes... I have been TTC for Over 6 Months now..

Warning TMI...
I am currently 3 days late for my period, The last 2 days I've had a sickness bug so im not sure if that will affect anything! - For the past 3/4 days i have noticed alot of EWCM, I also had a small yellowish blob of discharge 2 days ago.. Yesterday i had a small brown bit of discharge. Ive had severe cramps as if A/F is on her way. I have been so tired and moody recently... Leg cramp, Twinges down below and horrible headaches. However i have constantly been POAS! All Negative.. :(

Just wandering what you ladies think? Do you think I'm late on my period because of the sickness bug? :/ Thank you to all that replies! :) xx

Sickness can throw you completely out of whack so I'm not certain I would bring pregnancy into it yet. I'm generally a "test when late" kinda girl so I'm not much help on that front either! Give yourself a few days to recover and see what happens. :thumbup:

Hello Mrs Gibbo, Im now currently 4 days late.. How many days late would you suggest i test?.... Ive had negatives so far.. So this probably means im not! Congratulations on your twin boys... Are they identical twins? :) x

So glad to hear they got him Nicki :)

Can you get a blood test to see Blossom?

Miss RedKnob - hello, Can i just request a blood test? Last time i went to the doctors because i hadnt had my period in 3 months they done a pregnancy test and it was negative.. Then told me to come back in a years time if my period still hadnt shown up :/ Im scared they will tell me the same thing! Mind you this was a practice doctor, blughhh Stress! :) xxx

My hospital I go to I can walk in and get a pregnancy test done without a doctors request...also if your doctor isn't helping you I would go somewhere else...my old ob kept telling me the reason why I wasn't starting my period was due to my thyroid...turns out I have PCOS...they didn't do anymore testing...so I went else where and my new ob did testing that very day I saw him and started me on meds right away and told me what the plan was for us to do...so if you or anyone feels like they aren't getting anywhere with their doctor...go some where else if you can :) I don't regret it. :)

Miss Redknob, I want to send lots of Baby dust your way in the wake of your test.

Sure hope you ladies get some answers and some more BFP's for this coming holiday...

good luck ladies, and wanna say Congrats to all those that are on first class. its been a bumpy road for all of you but glad you made it on the train and moved your way up from coach to first class.

hi ladies just popping in to see how you are....I have not posted in a while but I do lurk a bit! Good luck to you all on getting your bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->