All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Thanks MM8!

Faith n Hope: I have been hard core ttc for over a year- after I started spotting yesterday (I knew I was out) I cried all day long!

Soooo... this month, I'm doing absolutely no extras! I am starting acupuncture on the 28th (which was scheduled a while back) and that's it. I figure that charting crap hasn't helped so I'm giving it up (for now).

Also, my dh is taking me away for my birthday (which is also during my fertile window) so I'm hopeful that getting away and relaxing will give us a little boost... FX!

Aww Needababy now I hope that you have a great birthday and get a nice lil birthday bundle of joy! I know I think until you start TTC and have issues you cant belive how much it actually effects you emotionally and physically and all ways possible but we are all here to support each other as I think people who dont understand telling you not to worry and stress and not having people to relate to can make you feel worse!
xox
BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!

Thanks MM8!

Faith n Hope: I have been hard core ttc for over a year- after I started spotting yesterday (I knew I was out) I cried all day long!

Soooo... this month, I'm doing absolutely no extras! I am starting acupuncture on the 28th (which was scheduled a while back) and that's it. I figure that charting crap hasn't helped so I'm giving it up (for now).

Also, my dh is taking me away for my birthday (which is also during my fertile window) so I'm hopeful that getting away and relaxing will give us a little boost... FX!

Ooo, when is your birthday? Fingers crossed for a birthday baby!!!

Aww Needababy now I hope that you have a great birthday and get a nice lil birthday bundle of joy! I know I think until you start TTC and have issues you cant belive how much it actually effects you emotionally and physically and all ways possible but we are all here to support each other as I think people who dont understand telling you not to worry and stress and not having people to relate to can make you feel worse!
xox
BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't that be the best birthday gift ever? YES! It's crazy how easy I thought having a baby would be, boy was I wrong. Four years later and nada, nothing, zip, zero, zilch. I'm tired of being depressed, and exhausted from ttc but I don't think I'll ever give up!
:hugs:

xox
BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't that be the best birthday gift ever? YES! It's crazy how easy I thought having a baby would be, boy was I wrong. Four years later and nada, nothing, zip, zero, zilch. I'm tired of being depressed, and exhausted from ttc but I don't think I'll ever give up!
:hugs:

TTC for 4 years? Oh, you... :hugs: I can't even imagine!

Hey! Can I join your group? I know this is crazy but I am going to start trying for Mini Matata #2 in Nov or so, so that might mean that I have a 2013 baby. Plus I want to cheer all of you on.

Hey! Can I join your group? I know this is crazy but I am going to start trying for Mini Matata #2 in Nov or so, so that might mean that I have a 2013 baby. Plus I want to cheer all of you on.

OMG YAAAY!!! :wohoo: I didn't realize you were planning on TTC #2 that soon. OF COURSE YOU CAN RIDE WITH US!!! :hugs:

I've had ago at making two, I can try and come up with something better if anyone has any ideas of what they would like as they look a bit meh atm lol . :flower:

Attachments

• 12204646Lo4zme6S.gif
    12204646Lo4zme6S.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 62
  • oie_animation.gif
    oie_animation.gif
    59.9 KB · Views: 4

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yayyyyyyyyyyy

Ooo, could you do a little engine with steam coming out of it's stack that says "Train to Babyville" and 2013 somewhere?

Mackmomma, add me too, please!

Oh, girl, you know it!! :hugs: You and I, we're gonna be bump buddies. I just know that Clomid is going to work for you and we'll both be knocked up by summer!

Hi ladies can I join? I'm 32 dh 41. We're on cycle 22 and have decided to take a more relaxed approach to ttc because frankly I've been flippin out.:blush: Smh. I opk this cycle but most likely won't for the next few months. We're just trying to get reconnected without the pressures of we have to BD right now this second because my CM looks right and I got a +opk.

Anyhow, we're still hoping for a natural BFP. DH has low sperm count etc. So we're praying for a miracle and that fert vits will help.

:dust: to us all!

SO to Hakuna expecting #1 and preparing for #2. That's what I'm talking about! That's how you do it! : ) I fully plan to be the same way. #teamirishtwins. :D

I'll see what what I can do, I'm not the most tech savvy person

just had a go at 3 more, not sure how they've come out or what I'm doing :rofl:

Attachments

• oie_glitters.gif
    oie_glitters.gif
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
  • oie_glitters (1).gif
    oie_glitters (1).gif
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
  • oie_glitters (2).gif
    oie_glitters (2).gif
    26 KB · Views: 3
Thanks MM8!

Ooo, when is your birthday? Fingers crossed for a birthday baby!!!

April 24th! And my anniversary is April 23rd... I have a very good feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->