All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Oh oh i really like the one with the stars... the middle train... SO CUTE!

Wow, lots of newbies since I was last on :wave: hi everyone :)

We are not ttc until July now as I am currently waiting for methotrexate to leave the building following a suspected ectopic 6 weeks ago :cry: Previous to that we were ntnp from just before xmas. All I need to do now is get my hcg to 0 and then load up on folic acid (metho strips the body of folate unfortunately) and I'm good to go. Hcg is currently still 500 so having weekly bloods done until it reaches 0.

Plan for July is to :sex: every other day/maybe every day around ov, although I won't be charting (it actually drives me insane), just giving it a good guess :haha:

I'm hopping on too - we're starting in June/July!

Not starting ttc until Dec but totally on board to receive my 2013 baby

Twag, you are SO already on the list. :haha: And you WILL get your 2013 baby, because you are going to end up knocked up way before December. :flower:

Omg I have NEVER been so excited to be on a train!!!! *Choo Choo* :dance:

I love the second banner picture thingy you did, Vanilla!!

I would love to join this train if there is any spare seats... :)

Ooh I wanna join :brat:

Does not-using-any-contraception-but-oh-calls-it-preventing-pregnancy count as a reason to join? :haha:

Lots and lots of baby dust for all you lovely ladies! Fx for some January babies! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

ED - I would say that counts!

TR - maybe you'll be one of the 2013 mamas if the baby doesn't want to come out! :haha:

omg hm... my edd is Dec. 4th, I really hope I wouldn't be 4 weeks late! ... but I think they would induce at that point.

If I had a choice I am aiming for Nov. 30th, or 12-12-12... :)

:wohoo: I'm joining then!! I tried to explain to oh that we're essentially ntnp - he ignores me when I say I might have ewcm so to be hands off and he always refuses condoms :dohh: I just am TRYING not to get my hopes up every cycle.... Except I do anyway... :dohh:

ticket please :winkwink:

HM - I'm so excited you're going for Irish twins :haha: id love to be able to have babies so close :D :thumbup:

Count me in. :flower:

I'm currently on cycle 5 of TTC and honestly already feel pretty depressed about it. I really wanted a December/X-mas baby, but unfortunately got AF instead.. I'd be thrilled about a 2013 baby, but don't want to get my hopes up and feel like I'll just be jinxing myself. I was so let down about last months BFN that I told myself I would NTNP this month and not obsess over TTC, but it's really hard not to. I mean I know my O date without even thinking about it, so it's kind of hard to "not try" when your cycle is regular and you have your dates memorized. I still can't have that tiny bit of hope that maybe this will be my month though.. we'll see in about 3 weeks I guess

ED - Hopefully my body cooperates!! I hope you have an oops moment!! :dust:

TR - That's true, that'd be quite late!

Anneliese - Good luck sweetie! :dust:

I would love to join. i am out for 2012 and am ready for my 2013 baby...i may have to take a break for 30days before ttc again..

my name is Sarina i am going to be 22 and my OH is 25. i am ttc and want a 2nd child. my OH is a whole different story he wants nothing to do with ttc and doesnt like the fact that i am ttc but he said if i got pregnant he would be happy...we are not using anything to prevent it so he must not care to much if i get pregnant lol

good luck to us all in getting our BFPs :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->