All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

anyone doing anything different to ttc

i am changing my diet and taking prenatal and i am thinking about vitex

Hi ladies. Can I join........

I am taking prenatal and omegas...but this is my first cycle on femara and ovidrel. Fixed it works.

ill join! So what if I am planning on PLANNING to ttc in 2013 :shrug: :wohoo:

Count me in!!! :)

TTC bean #1. This is our 6th cycle. Trying Preseed and Softcups this month. Hoping to get my BFP at the end of this month!!!!!

GL and :dust::dust::dust:

one ticket please :happydance:

TTC#2 after a MC 2 weeks ago. I as about 10 weeks and 5 days along.
Just turned 30 and have a beautiful DD and loving DH :)

All the best to everyone!!!

I am just sitting here imagining what we would all look like sitting on a train lol! With out legs up in the air, drinking peppermint tea, thinking of baby names, taking our folic acid, and oh the atmosphere as soon as anyone popped to the loo, etc! Hehe!
Aww ladies I hope next year is our year! You are all helping me feel a bit more positive as im totally stressing out! I just feel like its never going to happen sometimes!
Im a bit nervous today as my hubby gets his SA done this afternoon! Im sure he will be fine! I havent been put on anything yet! I have a hormone imbalance, slightly too much testosterone I think, my blood test showed? Plus I had an ultrasound/internal scans and my follicles are either enlarged or increased I think? So my Dr said I probz have PCOS with having irregular cycles and acne! Im trying to drink peppermint tea and Ive started taking vitex to see if they might help? But I have not been put on any meds! :( Which I think I need? But depending on the SA I may have to wait another 6 months! Argh! Frustrating and hard! Not sure what else to try? Ive even done the shoulder/head/hand stands lol!
GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST!
xox

One more for the train!

TTTC our second LO. Would Love a new year baby. Used an OPK this month and BD both mornings so fingers crossed for a BFP. Hope we did enough :shrug:

I'm in! Can't believe you lot have written so many pages in one day! Sorry I wasn't here sooner, DH kept me *ahem* occupied :rofl: hope I haven't delayed the train! :dust::dust:

Wow 3 more pages since last night, there's going to be a lot of 2013 babies :)

:wave: to anyone I haven't said hello to yet. Good luck for all those waiting on either a bfp or af this month and :hugs: to anyone with a recent loss xx

Twag, you are SO already on the list. :haha: And you WILL get your 2013 baby, because you are going to end up knocked up way before December. :flower:

MM I Love your optimism :flower: :hugs:

:hi: Hey fellow train goers heres to all of our 2013 babies :drunk:

:hugs:

Welcome to all the new members!!!

https://www.animated-gifs.eu/leisure-dance-men/0169.gifhttps://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/lady_rinehart/GIFs/Disney/tumblr_lcktq1snvm1qb1wwn.gif

Vaniilla where on earth do you find all these moving pictures and random stuff I see You post everywhere?!? :haha:

:hi: to newbies! We are the 2013 baby boom make no mistake :baby:

I was cleaning the house yesterday afternoon and went shopping a little... and look how much fuller the train got!!!! I'm amazed and literally lol'd at some of the posts!

I was feeling a bit discouraged and like FaithnHope, thought it is never going to happen. BUT you all have restored my hope and I just know I'm having a 2013 baby.

Just for s*%* and giggles - walking into the book store with my dh last night I mentioned that we were not going to be having a 2012 baby. He said "omg why not?" I said ummm it takes 9 months to incubate and he just started laughing... and said "oh yeah I forget it has to cook a while" - it was rather cute, bless his heart!

I totally believe my DH forgets that not only does it take time to get pregnant in the 1st place but then takes 9 months to cook!!! He thinks we get pregnant and immediately have a baby - MEN pah!! :rofl:

Vaniilla where on earth do you find all these moving pictures and random stuff I see You post everywhere?!? :haha:

:hi: to newbies! We are the 2013 baby boom make no mistake :baby:

most of the time I don't even know myself :rofl:

it's addictive :haha: all it takes is once and then you're hooked :haha::haha:

https://imgur.com/8KKwE.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79