All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Congratulations Mrs Gibbo :wohoo: the trains 1st :bfp:

:happydance:

Thanks everyone! I'm shaking so much and I just want to cry (with happiness of course! :haha:) The DH is quietly happy and very proud of himself!

Mrs gibbo- huge huge congrats. Wow 9 do...let's here some symptoms

Hot pink - no iui just timed intercourse.

Mrs gibbo that's fantastic news!! Congratulations!! That's the first thing that has cheered me up today!

Metallic taste in mouth, Dog nose :haha: nausea (from the strange smells!), exhausted, loads of CM :blush: Backache, slightly crampy and gassy as hell :haha:
I'm pretty sure the ticker should be slightly further along as I ovulate on CD11. Hmmmmmm :rofl:

pink2013, welcome hun! How long have you been trying?

Congrats Mrs. Gibbo!!! :happydance: This is awesome news.

Congrats Gibbo, have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Well I couldnt hold it, but will hold it for a while then test again before I go to bed. He dont work nights but left early this morning, I got at least 3 hours of sleep but was tossing and turning the last hour so not sure if it counts. Feeling crampy here and its CD 11. I am not due to ovulate until May 6th, so hopefully can test the weekend I have vacation on the 19th if AF doesnt come before then.

Wohoo our fist of many congrats! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you

MRS GIBBO - What a nice post to wake up to (will miss you as my testing partner) but wooohoooo wonderful wonderful news - Okay ladies we need more of us to get off in :bfp: land any volunteers :rofl:

HOTPINK - Are we still testing Monday? (if I can make it):haha:

MOUSE - Hopefully at the end of the 2WW is a HUGE :bfp: :hugs:

PINK - :hi: I'm Garfie and I'm fairly new on this train, I'm sure MM will be here to punch your ticket soon for your one stop train to :bfp: land :happydance:

TTC - Thanks hun, we're all settled in our new home it was worth it - still waiting for "New Home New Baby" :haha:

AFM - 4DPO not a lot to report just the usual twinges and cramps (prob my endo though) and nothing to get excited about!

Good Luck to you all

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Mrs Gibbo - Congrates on the BFP :happydance:

Pink - Welcome! Another newbie to the group here x

10/11pdo i think so i POAS just an IC, BFN so nothing to report here. Shouldnt be surpised really as i have never gotten a bfp at 11 dpo with an IC!

Garfie - fxed for you!!!!

afm - I finally got a temp rise...In the 3 years I have ttc I have never had such a symptomless ov....crazy....maybe that is what I needed...hopefully that is a good sign. Yipee for finally oving!

TTCbaby - Woop woop for temp rise!!! Come on then troops get onto it and storm that egg!!

Temp dropped .4 took it early so it adjusted to .2 below yesterdays. Took an opk last night and it was neg. did the ferning scope this morning twice and didnt see anything, so taking it as yesterday was a fluke or something else. They looked more like salt crystals yesterday not sure what I was seeing. I did leave it on for almost an hour also. Cant wait for my softcups to come in the mail, I have a sample packet coming. Also going to order more opks. Like mentioned before I am not due to ovulate until the 6th of May, if the soy did work might earlier. If I dont O this cycle will not do the Soy next.

FX for more BFP's soon!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->