All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

:hugs: MM and raise your middle finger (or :wine:!) to today :hugs:

:hugs: really sorry MM that sucks big time!! Your poor DH too, he must feel horrible hope he gets well soon xx

Alright ladies, the :witch: got me once again. This was our last try for a 2012 baby :cry:.
Yes, I'm sad, but I just KNOW 2013 is going to be our year!!
So, who wants to ride the Baby Train to a 2013 bundle of joy with me?

Choo, choooooo!! All aboard!! :haha:

Ahh... yes, I was feeling that too. Hopefully 2013 is our year!!! :happydance:

Is there room for one more in the train?? :dance: choo choo~~~~

LXB - There's lots of seats - come and join us MM will be here to punch your ticket soon ( a one stop train to :bfp: land) :winkwink:

MM - I don't know what that is. :blush:

HOTPINK - You sound just like me :haha: far to early to :test: :hugs:

MRS GIBBO - How's my testing twin :haha:

AFM - FF put my ovulation back a day so I doubt it's my month as hubby was MIA :cry:

:hugs:

X

GILMORE - Thanks for the explanation :flower: - aw bless your hubby MM that's not very nice BIG :hugs: to you both.

X

garfie I tested this morning as well BFN

Aw so sorry hun for a BFN (or as I like to call a BIG FAT NOT YET!) how many DPO are you and what is your LP?

You are NOT out until the :witch: shows her big fat ugly face.

X

got slight ferning this morning on the microscope, and temp went up slightly, But I was up and tossing and turning about half hour before hand. Bf likes to get up and roam the house, go outside and in and out. I am taking it vaginally and seems to be working.

MM-doesnt sound like alot of fun, hope the 2 weeks
hotpink-your not out until af shows, dont get your hopes down yet hun
Garfie-that stinks about FF moving your O date, hopefully you still caught it FX
FX for everyone else and hopefully BFP's are coming soon

not sure when I am testing, if AF doesnt show at the beginning of the month, since I believe its when I am due for it, I will test.

HOPEFUL - Does that mean you have O or will you have to wait for a bit more ferning to take place? I have a CBFM so don't know a lot about the ferning one.:shrug:

What I do if I take my temps to early or a little later (hubby works shifts) I adjust them and so long as you stick to either adjusting or leaving them surely that can't hurt can it? - I use BBT adjuster :thumbup:

Never tried vaginally - if it works for you that's good though (I have enough with orally lol):dohh:

HOTPINK - Still to early then hun - hey we could be testing triplets (You, Me, MRS GIBBO) if you can wait till Monday :haha:

X

Hello ladies can i join?

Was part of the 2012 team dragon thread but thats a no go now as last cycle was my last chance for a 2012 baby. But nevermind onto 2013!!

We are LTTTCers with multiple losses so its been a rough ride but we are hanging in there :waves:

RAZCOX - Welcome I'm sure the other ladies will be here to say :hi: soon

I'm Garfie and also joined this train (a one way ticket to BFP land) :happydance:

So sorry for your multiple losses :cry: you are on a great train here the ladies are lovely :flower:

X

Thank you for the welcome Garfie! I love the little logo you guys have, my siggy is a little full but may have to have a move round to see if i can borrow it LOL

Hi Raz, ntmu, and FX for a BFP soon, welcome aboard!!!

took an OPK before showering and its very light, so a negative. I will keep on doing the ferning scope and see what I get in the next few days. It kinda looked like little snowflakes so either it means im beginning to ovulate or its ending. Have to wait until a few more days to see what happens. I will probably order more opks tomorrow so that I can stock up.

Off to work at the moment, BF has been working and is very tired lately at nights so we have been dtd around 4 in the morning, I hope it doesnt affect the temps. I get up around 7 but this morning was about 6:15, but was still in bed tossing and turning, not sure if it affected the temps. I get off at 7:30 pm, should I hold it until around 8 pm, maybe for about 5 hours? I dont drink enough water so It could be affecting the tests. I will try testing again tonight when I get home and with holding it for a few hours it might change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->