All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

RAZCOX - Why are you using an IC (are they the digital) aren't FRER supposed to be more sensitive - still early though hun fingers crossed.:flower:

TTC - Thanks hun - Yay for a temp rise now get at it like :bunny:

AFM - Still 4DPO Is it time to POAS yet :haha:

:hugs:

X

I bought myself a ferning microscope thingy and just tried it for laughs (to see what negative looks like) - it's CD6 for me. Anyway, it was all ferny!! I don't ov til about CD16 or 17, so I'm not going to document it on my chart; I was just playing with it really. :p

Garfie - IC is just a little strip, yes FRER are better but the internet cheapies are just that cheap!! They fill the POAS urge without costing a small fourtune :)

mrsswaffer - Never tried one of them before, will have to keep us posted on it x

:happydance: OMG I love that we have our first 2013 baby on the way already!!! Congrats, Gibbo!!

Its only the first of many hopefully!!! Cant wait for MORE BFP's. Who said 13 was unlucky?

Can i jump on! 13 is my lucky number! The :witch: is due for me on the 14th may so im going to test on the 13th just to if i can make even more lucky for me :happydance:

Congratulations on the BFP. So happy for you :)

I am out AF arrived late last night, so it won't be a Jan'13 baby for me. Maybe we can make a Feb'13 baby. Hoping and Wishing for the best (usual down couple of days of first cycle, but can feel positivity returning).

RAZCOX - :dohh: IC (Internet cheapie) you're right I'm stocked up on them too :haha:

MRS W - I think HOPEFUL is the one who also has a ferning thingy - maybe have a word with her, I have a CBFM and that's enough of a gadget for me :wacko:

NICKI - :hi: nice to see you on the train - Next stop :bfp: land :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Congratulations on the BFP. So happy for you :)

I am out AF arrived late last night, so it won't be a Jan'13 baby for me. Maybe we can make a Feb'13 baby. Hoping and Wishing for the best (usual down couple of days of first cycle, but can feel positivity returning).

:hugs: :hugs: Sorry to hear about AF coming. I already know I'm out this cycle to, before I even ov'd, because of DH's mono. :cry: FX'd for February babies!! My 30th birthday is Feb 5, and a baby would be a nice pressie. :flower:

Fingers crossed MM for a Feb'13 baby I know you can do it :hug:

Aaarrggghhhh Mrs Gibbo, I can't believe I missed this! Massive congratulations to you :) H&H 9 months :flower:

Raz - from your lips to Gods ears...I hope they storm that egg with all they have!

hopeful - fxed for you

Nicki - welcome!

onebump - sorry hun...I hate when that happens.

Garfie - testing at 4dop is a bit early...LOL...but I totally understand how you feel! I am about 1 dpo and am ready to test...hehehhehe

Mommy - welcome!

afm - so happy I finally Oved....other than that I just want to know if it worked......

im just waiting now for AF to finisht then can get on with POAS to check for ovulation

ive worked out that next AF or should i say when i get my BFP (ha ha) will be whiile we are away on holiday we are going on our 1st family holiday back to the place were we were when we found out i was pregnant with dd after IVF hoping its a good omen :D

Rosie - you and me both. Me and DH will be on our anniversary trip when my cycle is set to start or NOT START...Oh I do hope I get my bfp on vacation....wouldnt it be awesome for both of us?

Rosie - you and me both. Me and DH will be on our anniversary trip when my cycle is set to start or NOT START...Oh I do hope I get my bfp on vacation....wouldnt it be awesome for both of us?

words cant even describe how amazing it would be!!!! hopefully a nice relaxing holiday is what we need to help us on our way!!!

Thats right...nice relaxing and then the result....and beautiful bfp!

Just ordered 100 ovulation test strips and 20 pregnancy tests strips all for under 18 dollars. Will start testing with the rest of the ones that I have, these are due on or before Monday. I am just CD 12, Last cycle was 37 days, maybe shorter cycle this month due to its only been since March 5th that I took the Nuvaring out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->