All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Welcome mommy_of_7!!! :wave: I will get you on the list once I'm on a computer and not my iPod. :haha: are you really a mom of seven? Thats amazing! When will you be testing next?

Welcome mommy_of_7 :flower:

hope everyone is well and has fun plans for the upcoming weekend, I hope we have a few bfps come this time next week! :dust::dust:

Welcome mommy_of_7
FXed for BFP soon
hope to see more BFP's

AFM, I skipped my temp this morning was tossing and turning for an hour before waking and really didnt want it to be off. Will do an opk later today after returning from taking daughter to the dr and will do my saliva ferning even though I think its early since should ovulate around the 6th of May.

MM – My 30th is on the 20th feb and i really wanted a child before i was 30. I think next cycle is my last go at this so i am in the same boat!

Onebump – Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:

Nicki and mum of 7 welcome to the group! x

Remembered to take my temp today and it was a nice 37.18 so fingers crossed it stays nice and high the next few days :)

RAZCOX - That looks like a good temp to me hun (higher than I've ever had):cry:

ONEBUMP - Nasty :witch: sorry she rode into town hun.

NICKI & MUMOF7 - Welcome to the train - one stop all the way to :bfp:land :happydance:

HOPEFUL - What about changing the time you take your temp as you always seem to be awake tossing and turning - that way it won't be out what do you reckon?:flower:

ROSIE - How amazing would that be and quite a story to tell the kiddies.:hugs:

TTC - You would have been so proud of me I resisted :haha:

AFM - I'm due to go for my 7DPO bloods unfortunately it falls over the weekend (due to FF putting my O date back by one day) do you think it would be okay to go for them on 6DPO or have I missed out yet again?:growlmad:

:hugs:

X

Garfie - I would say go in tomorrow rather then risk missing out again, FF has been known to be wrong before x

Right am i being nuts or can anyone else see a faint line on this test? I posted it on another thread as a BFN but on my work computer i think i can see a line?? Of course i might just be going mad :wacko:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0190.jpg

RAZCOX - That's what I thought - I just thought I'd throw it out there. Thanks
How many DPO are you know - I will have a look at your stick in a min. (That temp is quite high tho hun so fingers crossed).

X

Well i am not 100% on my dpo i could be 11/12dpo so early still esp on an IC. I'm not sure tbh i think i may have line eye!

RAZCOX - Fingers crossed for you hun - how long is your LP :hugs:

X

RAZCOX - Fingers crossed for you hun - how long is your LP :hugs:

X

My LP is 14DPO so AF could show up anytime after sunday, will be temping now to check so i dont get caught out. I think 13DPO is the earliest i have gotten a BFP before so will see what happens. I think i will POAS tomorrow then leave it until monday if AF hasnt turned up and temps are still good.

When are you testing? x

RAZCOX - I will be testing Monday (if I last that long :haha:) I will 9/10DPO - early I know. My LP is anywhere between 8 and 14 days :dohh:

Hey we can be testing twins :happydance:

X

RAZCOX - I will be testing Monday (if I last that long :haha:) I will 9/10DPO - early I know. My LP is anywhere between 8 and 14 days :dohh:

Hey we can be testing twins :happydance:

X

LOL yeah we can :happydance:

Sigh so bored today work is dead!!! Still got tomorrow off which will be nice :)

I'm in my TWW i'll be testing May 9th...uuuggghhhh what seems like forever!! BUT im hoping for my :bfp:

This TWW is killing me. I am 5dpo and tearing my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garfie - I am soooo proud of you...LOL....the last time they did my test it was 6 dpo...she said just to make sure I came in the afternoon so that it was closer to 7dpo. Not sure if that made a difference as it was still borderline for me but it was an unmedicated cycle.

raz - I cant see anything hun sorry but I am never good at seeing those lines....but test again and lets take a look again.

214 and feety - I know how you ladies feel. My af is due around may 4th and I am already wanting to know...Horrible huh!

This TWW is killing me. I am 5dpo and tearing my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:haha: me too - time to Symptom Spot to pass the time - mine is easy NO SYMPTOMS lol.

When are you planning on testing hun? Me and RAZCOX are testing Monday (if we can last :dohh:) Possibly HOTPINK too :happydance:

HOPEFUL - It will be here before you know it :winkwink: I hope you get a :bfp: :flower:

X

Garfie - I am soooo proud of you...LOL....the last time they did my test it was 6 dpo...she said just to make sure I came in the afternoon so that it was closer to 7dpo. Not sure if that made a difference as it was still borderline for me but it was an unmedicated cycle.

raz - I cant see anything hun sorry but I am never good at seeing those lines....but test again and lets take a look again.

214 and feety - I know how you ladies feel. My af is due around may 4th and I am already wanting to know...Horrible huh!

Lol you and me both were not even done with the :sex: and i want to know!! Lol I just got my package of wondfos today in the mail now im anxious to use them...:blush:

Oh that is such a temptation to have them sitting there LOL....I dont keep them in the house for that reason...I tear through them....hahahaha

TTC - Every time I open the cupboard in the bathroom I have them screaming at me "Pee on me." I have to shut the cupboard and walk away, it gets harder each DPO :haha: ttc certainly does drive us (normally sane) ladies mad - good job we've all got each other :hugs::hugs::hugs:

X

aw thank you - I hope we all get BFP's I will be 9DPO on Monday - is that too early to test? xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->